CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

_________

Sakusa's POV

Around two years ago, I met someone.

Someone that was quite rude, loud, chaotic.

But at the same time,

That, someone, was kind, somehow entertaining, and helped me live a little than before.

But.

It seems like I have forgotten about that person.

I wipe my sweat away as I placed the cartoon boxes down.

"That should be it." I slicked my dark locks back. "I need to shower later." Sweat was dripping from my jaw, I've been moving my stuff to my dorm for the past hour.

Not to mention, I'm on the fourth floor.
It's honestly annoying.

I started to tidy up the area around, since I don't have all my cleaning materials yet, I was only able to sweep to floor.

I covered up my mouth with a towel to prevent the dust from coming to my face.

"Ugh, dust."

A few minutes later, I swept the whole room but I could still feel the germs lurking around the corner.

"I need to mop and vacuum this place."

Throughout the whole morning, I was organizing my things.

I look over to the other bed, my dorm mate's bed. I hated the fact that I get to stay with someone. I hope they can clean and not dirty.

I heard a knock through the door, it must be my dorm mate. I sighed as I put my mask up, scrunching my nose. "I hope they aren't bad."

I walked to the door, opening it.

"...Kiyoomi...?"

________

-Last two years ago.
December 24.

"(L/n) (F/n). I'd like that name written there." My thumb brushed against the smooth surface of the locket.

"Alright, sir. It won't take long."

"So, who's this person, Kiyoomi?" My cousin leaned forward, sipping his juice.

"Just a friend," I replied shortly.

"Just a friend?" He wiggled his eyebrows, grinning at me.

"A friend that helps me. That's all."
I sigh.

"You're to traveling to Hyogo which is very far away, and you bought an expensive necklace just for a 'friend'? That's unlikely of you, Kiyoomi." Komori crossed his arms, raising one of his eyebrows at me.

Maybe that's unlikely of me.

It's just a friend, but why am I making such an effort?

"You could've just bought them a towel but you chose a piece of jewelry, how about me??? You just give me colognes every special occasion!" He pouted.

I shrugged, not really understanding why I'm acting like this.

I just...

Want to make it special for them.

"So her name is (L/n) (F/n)..." Komori's gaze examined through the locket. "That's a nice name, to be honest." He says with a smile.