CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

-5:30 pm
________

"Eh... Everything is dark... I feel so warm... And cold."

You woke up, facing your ceiling, on your bed. Except for the fact that you were heading back to the dorms with Sakusa, you have no idea what had happened before.

Your head was slightly heavier than the usual, and you felt different, a wave of a sick feeling hit you.

"Did I faint?"

You propped yourself on the bed with your forearms, looking around. It was still raining and it was cold as hell in the room. You find your head stuck to a hot towel, making you confused.

"Eh?"

You hear the door opening, you jolt up, sitting in a spot with your legs crossed, causing the towel on your head to fall off. Sakusa, carrying a plastic bag, entered the room.

"Ah. You're awake." He closed the door as he sits on the edge of your bed. "Uhhh, what happened?" You tilted your head, looking all confused.

"You've caught a fever. You didn't waste time lying down on your bed when we went back here, and then suddenly you start shaking a lot. I had your temperature tested, and it was up." With a sigh, he explained himself.

"The worst part is that the clinic was closed, so I had to do it on my own. So, don't touch me. I have my gloves and mask on. " He continued, his nose scrunched down under his mask, which you could visibly see.

"I caught a fever? Is it because of the rain? The rain didn't even touch me." You sighed sadly, letting out a pout. "I don't know, it'll go away soon, probably." Sakusa grabbed the towel that fell off your head.

"Also, I bought you some medicines. Take it." He stood up and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

The one and only Sakusa Kiyoomi, being caring? Impossible!

"Hehehe, boyfie material." You chuckled to yourself. You grabbed the plastic bag and opened it, taking the medicine.

A few minutes later, Sakusa returned with the towel soaked.

He sat near you and began wiping the towel on your features, starting from your jawline, nose, and to your cheeks. His body slightly leaning on you, but I don't think he notices this. His eyes lingered on your neck, seeing your locket. His eyes squinted down, feeling awful...

Right, that was his gift. He still wondered if you have seen it.

Your eyes widened, feeling a warm sensation swelling up on your body, Sakusa looked at you but continued wiping your features. "What?" He raised a brow, noticing your troubled look.

"I- I can do this myself." You cautiously push his hand away, "I'm not a child anymore." You continued with a small chuckle, averting your gaze away.

He paused, looking at you "Alright." He hands you over the towel and heads to his bed, actually, his bed was in a slight mess with his textbooks and notebooks scattering around.

Doesn't he dislike the look of that?

You continued wiping your face with the towel as you pull your blanket on.   Slightly flustered by his actions.

"Thanks, by the way, I owe you one again..." You spoke up as you folded the towel.

He only let out a little "Mhm." he continued doing his assignment, flipping through the pages of his notebook. He honestly look so diligent, causing you to grin a bit.

_________
-Next day
11:34 am

"(F/N)! You were sick?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Shedai whined as she shook you back and forth.

"CaLm DowN- I'm FiNe nOw-" You waved your hands in front of Shedai, trying to stop her from shaking you.

"Nooo, you still need to rest! You can't go to class like this!" She continued whining but finally stopped shaking you. "No, I'm really fine now, Kiyoomi-kun took care of me." You chuckled, a drop of sweat rolling down on your forehead.

"Huh? That guy?" She blinked. You nodded firmly, soothing her shoulders down. "That's nice of him to do, but I still dislike him for what he did to you." She placed her hands on her hips, arching her brows down.

"Come on, Shedai. It was all in the past, he already apologized anyway." You sighed, frowning at Shedai. "I know, but he still gives me that rude vibes."

"Well, he is technically rude but that's just because of his phobia."

"Well, alright, just don't be rude to him when you two meet, okay?" You chuckled nervously. "Fine, fine." She replied with a defeated tone.

You two walked to the cafeteria, having your lunch. Akaashi couldn't join you for lunch because he had to submit some files to the office, a bit upsetting since you enjoyed his company but you have Shedai, so that's fine.

You two had a conversation, some were random, some were interesting and some were some tea.

You even told her about yesterday's events, which made her fangirl and squeal. "That Akaashi guy is definitely the one for you!" She giggled, placing her hands on her cheeks. "Ehh... Really?" You chuckled.

While having a conversation with her, you heard something that caught your attention.

"Hey, did you hear? Two people got kicked out of this campus."

"Eh? Really? What did they do?"

"They were a couple and they got caught having sex in their dorms."

"Oh, I guess they couldn't keep their pants on."

"Pffttt, yeah! The teachers and the staff here will be keeping an eye on any suspicious students from now on."

Hearing that made you a bit uneasy, "Man, how unlucky of them." You chewed on your food as you drift off on your thoughts.

__________

-To be continued.

Author's note:

Alrighty, I won't be moving to AO3 since I heard some information that you'll just have to mark your book mature if you want to write a smut book so uh, I guess I'll be staying here 😀

I'll be publishing my first smut book soon, yes, my first smut book so expect some cringe lines because I'm still new to it 🤸‍♀️

The book will be featuring Sukuna Ryomen from Jujutsu Kaisen :>