CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

_______

(F/n)'s POV

Today, after our orientation, we were given our first activity, which was taking pictures outside, it's a strange activity for the literature department but they said it could help us find ideas for writing.

And here I am with Akaashi, in a park.

"Wahh, I can't believe they had a small park here." I watch the leaves from the trees fall down on the grass. It was beautiful, really.

"This university was built 30 years ago, as time passed by, they built new structures, leading them to create this small park," Akaashi explains as he takes a picture of a dandelion.

"Huh, interesting." I walk over to the grassy field, finding a small pond near a tree. "Awesome. " I whispered as I spotted some fishes in the water.

"Fish?" Akaashi approaches me, looking at the pond. I nod at him and I crouch down near the pond to see a closer view of the fishes, the water was clear as well.

"Oh, look! Look! A Koi fish." I grab my camera as I take a photo of it. "I have these types of fishes back at home," Akaashi says, admiring the fishes.

"Woah, that's cool. I heard they were pretty expensive." I look at Akaashi in awe. "Yeah they are." clarified Akaashi.

I continue to take pictures of the pond, the water, the fishes, the plants, the pebbles, and Kiyoomi...

Wait Kiyoomi?

I snap away my camera as I spot Kiyoomi with a group of people nearby. He looks uncomfortable with the people around him.

"As expected of a germaphobe." I let out a sigh.

"Are you alright?" Akaashi crouches down beside me. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I respond. I still can't believe that he's my dorm mate. Could've been someone else.

"Just my luck."

_____

After our activities, it was lunchtime.

"(L/n)-san, would you like to eat lunch together with my friend?" Akaashi asked as I clean up my table. "Oh, sure. That would be nice." I reply to him with a smile.

After I finished cleaning up, me and Akaashi head to the cafeteria.

As soon as we entered the cafeteria, it was hella huge, and once again, it was packed with people.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

A loud voice approached, as I turn around for the voice, I saw a muscular male with owl-like features raising his arms coming to us.

"Agaasheee!" He exclaims happily as he pats the back of Akaashi. "Hello, Bokuto-san." He greets him.

"How's your first day, huh?" The owl-like features male ask, smiling widely. "It was fine." He replies. "This is (L/n) (F/n). My friend." He gestured towards me as I wave my hand to him.

"Hello." I beamed up with a smile. "Ohhh! Wait, (F/n) sounds very familiar." He says, rubbing his chin.

"Familiar?" I asked, tilting my head.
Bokuto took his time thinking about where he heard my name or why it was familiar to him.

"Ohhh! Gotcha!" He snaps his fingers. "I believe you're Kuroo's friend!" He exclaims, his golden orbs glimmered brightly.

"Kuroo...?"

"Tetsurou-kun? He knows him??"

"How did you know that?" My mouth gaped open. He crosses his arms, snickering. "Well, that's because I'm Bokuto! Bokuto Koutarou!" He laughs proudly.