CHAPTER SIXTEEN

- 1 week later
Wednesday, 5:25 am

Yes, a lot of time had passed. Let's just say, it was full of exhausting weeks. The practice was doubling and you came home later than ever.

You hated these moments, I mean, it's not like you hate volleyball but it's just so tiring.

You were never meant to join in the sport.

You just joined because you needed to something distract you.

From something-

-Unpleasant.

"(F/n)! You're zoning out again!" Yumi slapped your back. "Ow- Alright, alright! Sorry," you whined at her.

"Rough day?" Shedai raised a brow. "Nah, rough week." You chuckled, sighing after.

"Well, hey. It's almost nationals and Yuha-senpai needs our ass to work out!" Yumi exclaimed, gritting her teeth.

"Wouldn't that be squats though?"

"It was figuratively, (F/n). It was figuratively."

After a minute, you were back on your drills. Digging down balls left and right, honestly made your hips and waist sore.

"If only I had L's flexible body." You groaned, rotating your upper body side to side, trying to get rid of that pain. "God, I need Saki-san to massage me later."

"Yaho!" A voice echoed in the gym. You sighed, already knowing whose voice it was.

"Oh, L-senpai!"

"L-San is here!"

"What can I help you, L-San?"

To be honest.

There are some girls.

Some girls.

Who simps for your sister, L.

No, not the Death note, L.

Her full name is actually Lucelian but everyone got used to her nickname, L.

She's basically the Heather in your school, no one can ignore her beauty.

She got the body of a model, everything about her body is gorgeous. Instead of girls being envious of her body, they became her friends. Her makeup friends, I mean yeah there are still some girls who despise her but only maybe a small amount of them.

You see, your sister is pretty kind. She likes to help people who feel insecure about their beauty. She doesn't really judge people, and she wants people to be not afraid to show their natural beauty.

On the other side though, L is just like you but more stupid and much wilder.

"Hello~ I just need my little sister!" She grinned, glancing at you.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to her. "What?"

"Here." She grabbed a wallet from her pocket and handed you some money.

"You're broke so stop wasting money." She giggles. Your eyes glimmered at the money she gave to you. "Thanks! I owe-" before you could continue, she covered your mouth. Shushing you.

"Shhh, remember. You don't need to owe me anything, I'm perfectly fine with it because I'm your sister. Your presence is already enough for me." She winks at you, smiling.

You sighed mentally and nodded at her, she removes her hand. "Make sure you have lunch later, okay? Ayek will kill me if you don't. Byersss" She bops your nose before leaving, swinging her arms happily.