What now.

BANG.
You pulled the trigger staring directly at the girl hawks was in bed with. She was in shock, you shot directly next to her head straight through her ear. And she yelped in pain grabbing at it.

"Y/n! God dammit what's wrong with you?!" Hawks yelled crawling to the other side of the bed and checking the injury of the other girl.
BANG.
Hawks yelps, bullet straight through the left wing, "You told me all that bullshit about how horrible your childhood and love life was....and then you go and do this to me."
BANG.
Bullet straight through her thigh, they were both crying afraid for there lives and seeing the psycho look In your eyes. You could see the anger in hawks yellow orbs. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU CRAZY BI-"
BANG.
Before the naked female could finish cursing you out you pulled the trigger again. Blood splattered, straight  through the forehead. "Die bitch."

She was dead. Hawks was terrified of you and still holding the corpse of the other naked female in his arms. He grabbed at him necklace pushing the button that was behind the locket around his neck. You spotted this and new you were in trouble if you didn't get going now.
"Kiego....I want you to know...you did this to me."
Hawks looked up from the corpse to you.
"I'm like this because of you, I hope you burn in hell Keigo Takami."
His eyes widened and you ran out the door grabbing anything that was extra important to you and pulling important things out along with 2 mill you kept in a safe just in case shit went left. Thank god you did.  You stuffed your stuff in the Louis Vuitton duffel bag you had with the money. You also changed into something warmer.

You ran to the front door but three pro Hero's were already standing there

You ran to the front door but three pro Hero's were already standing there. 'Shit' you thought to yourself, 'I fucked up, I den fucked up now...'
Midnight spoke "Oh hello Y/n, hawks rang for an emergency."  That is until she looked at your face which still had some blood left on it. "Y/n what's on your face..."
You were pissed and scared and you had no choice. "Catch me if you can bitch." You said before pressing your knuckles and thumbs together disappearing into a black smoke.

Midnight POV
Hawks pressed his emergency back up button that was installed in his locket necklace. We all got an alert from it and decided to check it out since we were only ever told to press the button if it was an actual life or death situation. Me, samentos, and fat gum were the ones who took the request.

When we were about to knock on the door someone opened it. It was hawks girlfriend Y/n. None of us suspected anything of it so I decided to just ask where hawks was.

That is until I noticed something on Y/ns face. She also had a bag with her. I got suspicious and asked what it was.  A look of
pure terror and fear appears on her face. Before what seemed to be acceptance washed over her. "Catch me if you can bitch." She spoke to me before I could realize what a was happening. Then she disappeared. I forgot about that insane quirk of hers. Me and the other two pro hero's looked at eachother before rushing inside of the house running upstairs.
The sight we encountered left us all speechless.