Valentines Day Special

You woke up to the end of your blankets feeling a bit heavy.  You sat up to see a huge teddy bear sitting at the foot of your bed. It was large, white, fluffy, and had a oversized bow of your favorite color tied around it's neck. You sat there surprised for a second, still half asleep trying to figure out what the fuck was going. You rubbed your eyes to make sure you weren't seeing things and moved your crazy curls that came out of your bonnet from the night before out of your face, but the teddy bear was still there. Your eyes teared up as you got overexcited tackling the teddy bear and landing safely on top of it on the ground. "Oh shitttt where you come from yo??" You asked the stuffed animal looking around as if it was fenna answer. You squeezed it till you noticed something attached to its wrist. There was a card tied around the bears hand and you picked it up hoping to find something like a clue as to who gave it to you. Inside the card said the following words.

"𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒐. 𝒏𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒘, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓."

'Well damn.' You thought to yourself. He spoils you and then dips leaving presents and a rude but sweet ass letter. It was annoying but you thought it was cute. "This mfka right her gone make me kill him..but this was kinda sweet though I ain't gone front." You said sitting down the card and cuddling you new stuffed animal. "His dry ass don't know nothin bout romance." You laughed to yourself. It was still a good feeling to know he went this far and thought about getting you presents at all. You wanted to repay him but it's not like you could dress and lingerie and fuck him, you were three months pregnant by now and had a growing baby bump. The bump was cute but it wasn't really a good essential to anything freaky, so that was off the table. You had to think, what would Dabi appreciate and like to come back to. But it couldn't be sexual. You had only known dabi for a while and you didn't really know what kind of things he liked.  He was a freak, anybody could tell that by looking at him, but all freaks have a soft side. This idea sparked in your head and you got to planning.

Dabi POV
I got back from my mission, just took out a pro hero and a few of his bodyguards along with some by standers.  They were had mouthing y/n or as the entire state was calling her, " psycho shooter". Not too surprising since she is crazy and she almost killed a pro hero, along with the fact that everybody thinks she did it out of jealousy,  but that's besides the point. I open the hatchet to the base and walked inside to see y/n sitting in the family area of the hideout base with video games and snacks and blankets and pillows spread all over the floor and table.  I got her presents for Valentine's Day but I didn't expect anything back from her. Nobody has ever treated me with such respect as she does. This girl truly is amazing and I will protect her with my life. "Yo crispy, at home Valentine's game night with the baby momma?"  She asked me as I examined the living room taking off my coat, laying next to her.

Y/n and Dabi spent the rest of the night playing video games and eating snacks. After what felt like 100 rounds of different games and categories Y/n cooked both of them dinner and they ate together while watching  scary movies. They had a limited amount of things they could do since their place was in the shadows, but whoever said staying at home with a person that you have feelings for and just relaxing for the night wasn't the best Valentine's Day you could ask for. They were both happy with whatever was happening here, neither of them had any objections to how this night went and eventually the lady scary movie ended meaning it was time to clean up. "Yo get up, this room a mess." You said lifting off the couch and picking up emptying chip bags throwing them off in the trash. Dabi grumbled pulling you back to him by your sleeve. You ended up on his lap with your leg split by both his sides facing him. He looked into your dark eyes  stroking your thick curly hair with his fingers.  His lips made contact with yours as you both slipped into a sloppy but soft and comfortable kiss.

A/n : Hey lovelies today is my birthday and Valentine's Day so I made a Valentine's Day special I'm sorry about my slow updates I got really lazy but hopefully the next two official chapters will be out before Monday
I'm also using the microphone thing since it's 3 AM and I don't have the energy to type anymore so there's no periods and my usual slang isn't being used
But I hope y'all have a good Valentine's Day and get lots of chocolate and y'all better wash y'all  fucking hands
I also didn't read over this before posting but I will correct the mistakes when I wake up today
Later love y'all