Love from the LOV

"Your a slow ass walker newbie." Dabi said treading several feet ahead of you. "You know what mfka I feel like you doin this on purpose just so you can talk shit to me." You spoke up stopping and crossing yo arms. "The fuck, just walk faster." You flipped him off "fuck you" "when and where?" you blushed but calmed down because you were still hurting and knew he was only kidding.

"Hm,watch ya mouth with me, I might take you up on your offer homeboy." You said catching up to him. He was surprised you bit back like that, especially after your recent trauma. "Well let's go bro." Dabi chuckled walking next to you when you both showed up at an old dead end alleyway. "There's a secret door here somewhere ain't there crusty?"

He scoffed at your comment. "Yeah there is you little asshole." He sad walking over to the small space between the building and the cement wall. "Let's go you little asshole." He said squeezing into the passageway and ducking under a broken gate into another cornered alley that had a little floor door that opened to show a staircase leading to a large underground room. It looked pretty comfy for a villain hideout and had a hallway with several doors, guessing those were bedrooms and bathrooms.

There was also two double doors that could be slid open and closed with a island and bar and an open rectangle exterior with two counters separating the kitchen and living room."Oh wow this shit is pretty nice for a villains hangout I thought y'all was gone be broke-"

You were interrupted by a knife swiping at you. You dodged swiftly pivoting on your feet repositioning yourself behind the swiper and kicking them in the back onto the ground. You sensed another person reaching for you behind your back and did a split going down and moving out of the way of an attacker making them fall forward off there balance tripping over you onto the ground.

"Yo is y'all smokin dick?? What the fuck?!" You yelled getting out of the split and standing back up. You looked at Dabi who was smirking proudly. "Was you tryna kill me you?? Witcho trifalin ass!" You said going towards the door to leave.

"Now hold on a second" Dabi said with a chuckle reaching over your shoulder slamming the door to the staircase back shut and turning you around pinning you to the wall. "Who said you could go anywhere mami~" He spoke to you in a deep and seductive voice which made your body melt and your legs shake.

You turned around looking up at him crossing your arms and leaning against the door. "That was just a little exam to test your reflexes and combat skills a little. I called ahead and told em to give you a little welcome party. "Wow you picked up an interesting new comrad huh Dabi!" The girl with blonde pigtails chimed. "I'm Toga Himiko!" She exclaimed excitedly waving a knife around like a toy. "Tomura Shigaraki..." The creepy looking twig who reached out at you spoke.

"Hey crusty and crazy, this is Y/n L/n. She's a promising one in both looks in tallent huh.." He said licking his lip and back up unpinning you from the wall. "Ou jesus chile, don't do dat" You said biting yo lip. Memories from when you walked in on hawks started flooding back in and you started getting anxiety and pain again, you were suddenly reminded of the hate the world had for you.

Everyone else in the room noticed so Toga spoke. "So Y/n..what drove you to the this path.." The atmosphere in the room got thick and heavy and you were getting flashbacks. "I..I was dating the pro hero hawks.....his ass cheated on me with some snow roach and completely disrespected me...my crazy was called upon and i shot the bitch in the head and shot hawks in his wings.

He called for backup as I was trying to escape, I ran away to avoid getting taken to jail. When the story that a pro hero got shot made it to the media he told people what he wanted them to think and what they wanted to hear..that I was some random crazy in love and jealous fangirl who murdered hawks innocent girlfriend when the truth is that hawks cheated on me and lied which made me go psycho. And after I found out I was pregnant too.

And he was fucking with this girl in my home while I wasn't there so I never had the chance to tell him before I discovered his lie.You felt pissed and enraged that because this horny man tried to break you the whole hero society now had some type of beed with you.

"I'm the eldest daughter of the Toga family! They hated me because I brought them a dead bird and thought it was pretty, and they found my addiction to blood disturbing!" Himiko chimed.

"I disturbed my sister by killing our family dog, then ended up killing her, then my grandparents and mother. Which was all an accident.. but my real father? I killed him with full intent of doing so and wondered the streets alone, homeless and by myself because i also accidently destroyed my home. My family and home were dead so I walked around the city by myself and everybody ignored me, until the boss found me and groomed me into the man I am today." Shiggy said scratching his neck.

"I suffer from severe dissociative identity disorder due to a past incident with my quirk." said twice.

"My father was a greedy selfish and abusive bastard who drove me insane, that's all you need to know." Dabi said in a annoyed monotone voice.

"Oh damn, y'all really went through some shit huh. Most of y'all were born from family issues and mental health. I think having half the world hate me is pretty severe to doe dawg." You said shrugging. Everybody else in the room agreeing with you.

"Nobody apologized for making us monsters, so let's not apologize for becoming what they shaped us to be." Dabi said smirking and everybody else in the room hummed or nodded in agreement.

This was a whole new and completely different life track you had just taken, let's see where it takes you.

A/n - HEY BABES, I ain't go back and check for errors sorry I'm tired and I got two more stories to update. I'll go over this one later, have a good days baes.