Flee The Facility

Toga took Y/n's arm around her neck supporting some of her weight attempting to help her out of the window. There was shattered glass surrounding the seals plus the ringing and situation made it hard for Y/n to use her quirk.

Shiggy and Kurogiri found out that muscular was being held in this same prison, after taking out the security from before and making an opening for the two young women to get through, they went to attempt to free him. Mean while Y/n's pregnant ass couldn't get over a wall.

Toga didn't have enough arm strength to lift her and the glass could easily cut one of them open. Even if Y/n could focus enough to teleport she would have to use an important amount of energy to get back and that was energy the baby in her stomach was feeding on since they hadn't given her any food.

They would have to sit tight and be patient till the other villains could come and help out but the prison was so heavily secured almost everybody was occupied in battle. Y/n was worried about the baby since the kicks in her stomach where getting less frequent. She hissed at the pain that the fetus was causing due to her lack of food in the past few days.

Suddenly screams of agony could be heard and the cell started to fill with the the horribly fresh scent of burning flesh. Y/n stood, barely able to hold herself up. Looking out of the cell window a blue reflection of light could be seen on the dreary prison walls. And along those walls was a huge missing area the Shiggy had destroyed with his quirk just for fun.

In that large open area you could see security guards and trees burning in an extremely hot, wide spread, and blue fire. Those flames could only belong to one person; leaving both Toga and Y/n to know exactly who it was.

Y/n layed on the ground with her head on Toga's lap, surrounded by shattered glass. She hasn't had any rest or food so she settled in attempt to not fall over and harm the child. Toga continued to rub Y/n's stomach trying to calm her, giving the woman perky reassurance every once in a while. "It's okay Y/n! In a few months this will all be worth it and you'll have a cute little bundle of sunshine!" She chimed with her usual psychotic yet adorable smile on her face.

Y/n smiled at Toga, then turned her attention to the busted up cell window. Another person was climbing through but this time he kneeled rubbing his fingers up against Y/n's cheek like it had been a lifetime since they'd seen each other. "Dabi.." Y/n groaned, a smile growing bigger on her face. "That's my name." He replied. "You look like shit." He teased eyeing her in her prison uniform. "Way to ruin the moment nigga..." Y/n hissed slapping his hand away.

"C'mon don't be like that, I know you missed me." He insisted untangling a piece of glass from her curly hair. "Whateva. Let's get out of here I'm so sick and tired of this damn cell." Y/n scoffed rubbing her stomach. "Whatever you say mama." Dabi agreed stoically, scooping Y/n up into his arms. "What's with the sudden nicknames crispy, you makin fun of my baby bump?" She looked up at him defensively, ready to punch a nigga in his throat.

"Nah. I just know better then to let you get away a second time." He countered waiting for Toga to knock out the extra glass with the sledge hammer. "You not getting rid of me that easy boy, I ain't going NOwhere." Y/n added. "Good cause you wouldn't be able to get away." Dabi continued. Y/n laughed hearing his flirtatious words not knowing how deep they really ran and how much he meant them.

"Did they really chain you up without realizing you were pregnant?.." he kept his eyes ahead as he questioned the heroes and authorities logic. "They had Mirko and Midnight check me before they brought me to this piece of shit prison, and those two got me through without any harm to me or my child." Y/n answered getting a shiver from the thought of being chained in a blank cell.

"We're lucky. In cases with criminals as many charges as you, it's illegal to execute you if your pregnant. But they would just wait till you have the child to kill you, then take your kid to throw them in foster care or give them to a family member."

"So it would have been wise to mention I was pregnant??" Y/n asked a bit irritated with her self. "Probably not. Behind the scene of most prisons, they feed you something to kill your child and cause a 'miscarriage'. But in this case they starved you so you were to weak to escape. Which saved the kids life."  Dabi explained. Y/n rubbed her stomach and closed her eyes, happy to have of avoided such a horrible situation.

"Son of a bitch...we dodged another bullet big baby.."

TBC

I'm not done yet, but I thought y'all deserved another chapter. I'll update later this week Mk? Go drink some water and come back later to read my other stories. Love y'all. 😩✨

Kisses💋
Wednesday Aug 11th
3:30 in the AM