Engage in action.

It had been a week, you had been living with the LOV for about 9 days. They were surprisingly chill asf. Living with them was exciting and had a rush and sensation to it that being a hero or normal citizen couldn't carry.

You were free to do what you wanted and could break the law when you felt like it, never had to work, no major responsibilities, just crime and training to prepare for exciting villain missions.

The league was getting used to you and you was getting overly comfortable. "Yo crusty and crispy! Go shopping!" You hollered accross the living room where you, Toga, Dabi, Shiggy, and twice were chillin. Y'all was watching willin out since you introduced the show to them and they got addicted. 

"Why can't you and Toga do it? Y'all the ones who ate everything." Said shiggy who was putting the lotion you gave him on his neck that surprisingly helped with his skin.

"Because we 'on won't to mfka." You said and threw a pillow at him which hit him in the face. "Yeah, we kinda rather stay here and watch Justina, her hair is so pretty and red!" Exclaimed Toga who had her head on your lap watching tv.

Tomura sighed "If you two go shopping, I'll let you dress me up..." he said. You and Toga paused and looked at each other for about thirty seconds before you both smiled and jumped up racing to your rooms to get dressed.

Dabi started laughing his ass off, fell out hard then a mfka. "You know there gonna put lip gloss and body dresses on you right?!" Dabi said in between breaths. "Yeah whatever I know, I just don't want them here by themselves, they will set hide out on fire for Christ's sake."

"True that" Dabi said grabbing his drink from off the coffee table between the couches. "By the way dabi...if your going to have a crush on Y/n be better at hiding it." Said shigaraki who was still lotioning  himself. Dabi slightly blushed but decided to play it cool. "Who said I was trying to hide it?"

Dabi and Shiggy looked at each other with twin expressions. Surprised and smug. But they didn't get to engage in anymore conversation before you and Toga walked back in the room. You were both wearing black hoodies and bottoms.

You had on white nikes with a black skirt and oversized hoodie that was only long enough to cover the straps on your thighs that held your weapons. Toga was wearing the same thing, but you had convinced her to wear her hair down so she was less recognizable.

You both had stole these outfits awhile ago when Toga showed you a Nike shop that she liked, y'all snatched them together and a whole bunch of other shit. Mostly black and camo styled stuff, you know because the whole villain thing.

After you and Toga got y'all's shit together, you both headed out. When you two got past the doors and out the alleyway onto the street and started walking with your hoods on blending into the crowd on the street Toga jumped at her chance.

"Y/n~ I'm pretty sure dabi watched you walk out." She teased. "Girl he prolly was, curves do be on fleek doe." You said and you both giggled.

💋

When you and Toga reached the grocery store you grabbed your basket like any normals person did when they walked in and kept your heads down so nobody would recognize y'all. You were both wanted criminals after all. Although the hoods were huge so you didn't have to keep your head down, they already covered your hair and eyes.

Toga hopped in the basket and you started pushing it around the store while you was both laughing uncontrollably about stupid shit while putting stuff in the basket until it was filled and toga was basically drowning in food.

"Shhhh pfffff- shut the fuck up stop laughing somebody gon ask us questions." You said trying to stop laughing while shutting up Toga who couldn't keep her giggling to a minimum. After filling the basket with just about everything it could hold you slowly started to walk towards the from of the store.

"Excuse me ma'am, what are you doing?" You heard a uncomfortably familiar voice ask. You and Toga got quiet keeping your heads down. "You in my business...don't do dat." You said walking off which made Toga start laughing again.

"Bitch shutcho lil dirty ass up before we get caught.😭"  You laughed out, Toga slapped her hand over her mouth but still couldn't manage to shut up.

You were getting closer to the front of the store when somebody snatched off your hoodie. You paused and made a "😗" face as everybody on the isle gasped and started backing away. "IT'S THAT GIRL WHO KILLED HAWKS GIRLFRIEND!" Somebody yelled.

"Dammit! We're fucked" Toga said standing up in the basket and pulling the knife from the strap on her thigh as  you pulled out the glock on your left leg. "Hold on bitch here we go." You said, you knew you could teleport out of there but what's the fun in that?

"You got it!" She said giggling and getting on the bottom of the basket on her stomach. You started running through the store "BEEP BEEP BITCH, FUCK OUT THE WAY" People panicked as they saw your face because they recognized your face from the news, the thrill of having hero's who were currently shopping running after you while your stealing from a grocery store with your bestfriend was fucking amazing.

You loved this feeling, the danger, the thrill, the outcome of escaping in the end. Why didn't you turn villain sooner? You finally got to the front of the store and you were stopped by a sight in which made your blood boil. A hero; with large bright red wings standing in front of the exit with his them expanded and blocking it.

He stared at you, and stared back not wanting to back down. He looked at the basket, then at Toga his eyes widened when he realized what was going on and that it was you. He thought you would be in jail by now, or dead.

"Y/n....what the fuck is this." he said, he looked alarmed, he knew what he did and what he caused. It didn't take him long to figure out how everything went for you from the moment that you caught him in that room. You were surrounded by employees and other hero's.

Toga climbed from under the basket and pulled the other knife from the same strap on the same thigh. She had about eight of them on her in different places. You had four and a glock on your opposite left thigh. You both knew whatever was about to happen, you needed to get the basket back to the hideout so y'all don't all starve.

You both also had other weapons stored on your body's in different places. You starts thinking, how were you going to get out of this. The simplest thing to do would be teleport you the basket and toga back to the base, but you and Toga have each other that look...

She was smiling and you were grinning. Which meant you both wanted to have a little fun before dipping on the party. "So wassup." You said out loud applying a extra layer of gloss, no matter the situation and baddie should never have blan lips, that is shameful.
So let the fight begins.