Get It Together

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂/𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭
"Why did you save that criminal hawks." Said a detective at a special police meeting that was called to decide on what was to be done to the villian at hand.

"A villains life, is just as valuable as a civilian or heroes." Hawks spoke with his head leaned into his hand.

She is my ex fiancé.

"Yes of course. But you've never stepped in to save a villian that way. And when you jumped on her, your face was quite full of worry when lifted off of her. How do you explain that much?" The detective continued. "I didn't want to see anybody burn to death in front of me." Hawks spoke back.

I still care about her.

"She called you by your civilian name. And only your civilian name. Most people call people they take a respective to with honorifics (kun, chan, san, sama.)  or by their hero name." He pushed on.

"She was a very devoted fan. I thought she would feel a little more appreciated if I let her call me Keigo, so I gave her permission." He continued to front.

She knew me better then anybody else. My supposed-to-be soulmate.

"Well all due respect we are dealing with a potential stalker here detective que." another person of the room spoke up.  "I say we give her the death penalty next week. That is the punishment for lying to the cops and attempted murder on a pro hero, plus the killing of an innocent victim isn't it." She said writing in her journal.

Most of the room hummed in agreement accept for the four pro heroes on the opposite side of the table then the detectives and other important people who were on the case. "Pro hero Miruko." Said a detective. The attention in the room shifted onto the white haired black woman in the corner. But she payed no mind.

She simply replied with "What?" Without even opening her eyes. "How did speaking with the prisoner go?" Asked the detective. Miruko only scoffed piercing a glare at hawks on her way back to lowering her head and eye lids once again.

Hawks seemed to get the memo and his heart dropped out of his chest, yet he still kept his outter complexion calm as if he was confused on why she was so pissed.

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓣𝓸 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓴𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨/𝓷

"Look at me." Mirko said to me. I was chained to the ceiling by both of my hands. Nobody else but midnight was in this room, who looked heartbroken and scared. "God damn Nemuri, I'm the one bein torchered and interrogated the fuck you so pressed about." y/n says lifting her head looking at pro hero midnight.

Miruko  seemed stunned and moved her head around to look at Midnight. "She calls you by your first name?.." she asked, confused and crossing her arms. Midnights eyes god teary, "Y/n  isn't who you think she is."   she started, blinking back her tears.

"I would  appreciate if you would have told them mfkas that shit before the entire fokin city got on my ass." Y/n said, pissed and annoyed. "I was going to! But I didn't know how, I  was the only  person plus maybe 2 other pros who new you were dating hawks."

"I  immediately  new what had really happened when I got a grip on the situation, it's simple to see that you simply just went crazy." She said with pleading eyes.

"Okay so I'm going to go ahead and assume that your not some stranger to hawks. The bastard was never to honest back in highschool." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ight, so if the story that's going around ain't true. Start from the beginning from where you think is most important. If you don't wanna be killed I suggest you talk."

She stares straight at you as did midnight, waiting for you to speak, both of they're glares daring you to lie.

'Son of a nigro.'

-Bakubabezz Saturday April 24 1:31 AM