Finding A Secret

Rias POV

I'm currently sitting in the ORC building with Akeno, Koneko, Asia, and Xenovia. We were going to wait for Issei, but he said he was busy with something else. It has been like this for about a month now.

Rias: Is anyone else wondering what Issei is doing?

Asia: I'm sure it must be something important or special.

Akeno: Still I feel like something is off.

Rias: Akeno is right. I say we find out what he's hiding.

Asia: But what if it's a surprise?

Xenovia: Surely he would try and give us a hint.

Rias: I agree, this is extremely suspicious of him. Let's go.

Everyone else: Yes president,

Timeskip

We are currently heading to Issei's room. Once we got there we saw that the room was empty.

Xenovia: Didn't his parents say he was in his room?

Rias: I don't like this. Everyone look around and see if you can find anything.

Everyone else: Right.

We all looked around to find any clue about Issei's disappearance. As we searched we found a lot of disturbingly strange things. Akeno found a pair of her panties with questionable stains on them. Koneko found what seemed to be a bunch of extremely revealing outfits. Asia found posters and figurines of various women. Xenovia found a box filled with videos. I had just finished searching under the bed and as I was standing up, I saw something sticking out from under his pillow. I grabbed it and it was a piece of paper with what looked like a symbol on it and writing that said "make your deepest desires real."

Rias: What's This?

Akeno: it looks like the summoning flyers we give out.

Rias: But what does it mean by make your deepest desires real?

Akeno: Maybe your brother knows about this. Lets ask him.

Rias: Good idea. Maybe they kidnapped Issei.

Timeskip

We were back at the ORC building as I finally contact my brother.

Sirzechs: Rias, is there something you need?

Rias: Brother we found something in Issei's room and we're wondering if you knew anything about it.

I showed him the flyer and he looked puzzled.

Sirzechs: Rias, you said you found this in Issei's room?

Rias: Yes, why is that important?

Sirzechs: That flyer is from what is referred to as The House of Lust.

Rias: The House of Lust?

Sirzechs: They are a devil house that rose in rank due to the services they offer to higher ranked devils.

Xenovia; What kind of services?

Sirzechs: From what I heard it's apparently sexual in nature. They will comply with most if not any request no matter what.

We couldn't believe what we were hearing. Issei has been having his way with a bunch of random girls, Even after everything he did for us.

Sirzechs: Sorry Rias, something's come up, I have to go now.

He ended the conversation as we were still in shock and trying to recover.