Reevaluating Life

So before this chapter begins, I want to say a few things first.

1. Y/N is just a plain normal human. No sacred gear, no magic, just a normal human.

2. I already know what I'm going to do if people choose to have Y/N not be human.

Oh and no new females, but like I said I think most if not all of them have been named here.

Asia POV

Rias has just finished talking to Y/N about me being with him. He seemed okay with it, but Rias still had more to talk about with him. Right now I was walking in the halls when I heard something break. I went see what it was and saw Xenovia breaking stuff in anger. Ever since the whole Issei thing happened, she's been extremely quick to anger. I know once she's like that, there's barely anyway to stop her.

Asia's thoughts: Poor Xenovia, if only there was someway to help you.

???: Is something wrong Asia?

I turn toward the voice and saw Y/N standing behind me.

Asia: Its just, one of my friends is going through a rough time.

Y/N: Is that so? Hope things will get better for her.

Just then an idea popped in my head.

Asia: Actually, maybe you can talk to her. After all you were able to help me.

Y/N: Are you sure? I heard she's extremely dangerous.

Asia: Don't worry, if anything bad happens, I'll heal you.

Y/N: Alright I'll give it a shot after school.

Timeskip
Y/N POV

It was after school and after a bit of searching I found the blue haired girl, whose name I found out was Xenovia.

Y/N: Excuse me, are you Xenovia Quarta?

Xenovia: I am. Who are you and what do you want?

Y/N: I'm Y/N. A friend of yours asked me to talk to you.

Xenovia: Hmm...

She walked up to me then circled around me seemingly observing me.

Xenovia: No physical attributes, no sacred gear, and no special abilities. Your children won't amount to much.

Y/N: What are you going on about?

Xenovia: Your offspring will be nothing special.

Y/N: And why is that important?

Xenovia: Because that is what I want in life.

I was told she was obsessed with having a strong child, but sheesh.

Y/N: You know there's more to children then just strength.

Xenovia: And what would you know?

Y/N: Well for one sacred gears can't be passed down to children. Besides what will happen if your child doesn't live up to your expectations. Will you just abandon them or abuse and neglect them because they disappoint you?

She seemed to be in shock of everything I told her. I suddenly got a message from Tsubaki asking to help with something so I decided to leave her to her thoughts.

Xenovia POV

I can't believe that I never considered any of the things that boy brought up. Was I really that desperate to find a new purpose in life that I just ignored everything else.

???: Something wrong Xenovia?

I looked towards the voice and saw Rias coming towards me.

Rias: I saw you talking with Y/N.

Xenovia: You know that boy?

Rias: Yes, me and a few other girls are going out with him.

Xenovia: Why, he doesn't have any unique powers?

Rias: That's because we see him for who he is not because of power. If you'd like, you could join us.

Xenovia: I'm not sure about this.

Rias: Well think about it and talk to me when you have your answer.

With that she left while I thought about her offer. The reason I wanted to try having a child was because I felt I lost my purpose in life after getting kicked out of the church, but now I'm lost yet again. I will admit falling in love would be interesting, but I'm not entirely sure.

???: Umm Xenovia?

I looked towards who said my name and saw Asia.

Xenovia: Is there something you need Asia?

Asia: Actually I overheard your conversation with Rias and think this would be good for you. Y/N is a really nice person.

Xenovia: I see.

Timeskip

I had an anwser to Rias question and was currently looking for her. Eventually I found her in a hallway.

Xenovia: Rias.

She turned after I called her name.

Rias: Oh Xenovia. I assume you have an answer.

Xenovia: Well I'm still not sure about it, but I'll give it a shot.

Rias: Excellent. Just one thing, if you do end up falling for him, no trying to have children with him.

Xenovia: Why?

Rias: I don't want Y/N to think badly of me or the rest of my peerage.

Xenovia: I can try.

Rias: Alright then, I'll tell Y/N about this.

With that she left.

I want to apologize for how long it took this chapter to come out, summer has a habit of really throwing off everything I do.

If there is any female missing that you want in the story, leave a comment.

Should Y/N remain a normal human or should I add my twist?