Coping and Revelation

Rias POV

Its been a few days after we discovered that flyer in Issei's room and it's been hard for everyone. Akeno has been flirting with people as usual, but instead of males, she's flirting with other girls, including me. Koneko seems to have developed a hatred of males in general. She even dislikes Kiba despite knowing him for years. Asia has been extremely depressed, I've even heard her cry herself to sleep. Xenovia seems to have gone back to her old personality. Rossweisse is just as depressed as Asia, except she has also been drinking excessively. As for me, I feel betrayed, I genuinely thought Issei was a good person. I've been busy trying to keep my peerage together, its not easy, but I can't let this affect us. As I was sitting in my office, I heard my door open. It was my friend Sona.

Sona: Rias, I heard what happened with Issei.

Rias: I can't believe he would do something like this.

Sona: I can.

I looked at her confused.

Rias: What do you mean?

Sona: Rias, Issei is a member of the perverted trio. They openly talk about their wants and fantasies. Not only that, but it's clear he was only in it for himself.

Rias: Prove it.

Sona: Let's see, the familiar he was going to pick was a slime that could melt clothes, The first ability he mastered with the boosted gear was designed to destroy women's clothes, and he only stopped your wedding to Riser because quote "Rias virginity belongs to me." In all honesty he's no different than Riser with our the ego.

I was remembering what she was talking about. I didn't pay attention to it at first because I thought he was coming up with a plan, but looking back at it now, it seems that all he cared about was himself. I can't believe that I not only went along with it, but encouraged it.

Rias mind: I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

Sona: While I'd like to help you, I have to get going. A new student is coming so I have to get their schedule.

She leaves afterwards while I'm still trying to comprehend everything.

Timeskip
3rd POV

Sona was sitting in the student council office when she heard knocking.

Sona: Come in.

The door was opened revealing a boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes.

Sona: I assume your the new student, Y/N L/N?

Y/N: That's right. I'm here for my schedule.

Sona: Of course, here you go.

She gets up and hands the boy his schedule.

Y/N: Thank you.

Y/N took the slip of paper before leaving the office.

Timeskip

It was currently lunch time and Y/N was sitting under a tree. Meanwhile Rias was walking by a window, trying to clear her head. As she was looking out the window she noticed the boy under the tree. Her eyes widened as she ran down to him.

Rias mind: Is it really him?!

Once she reached the tree she could only say one thing.

Rias: Y/N, is that you?

So I've decided that I'm interested in adding more characters to this story. Here's how it will work the ORC girls will be the main story and other girls will be a sort of filler. Leave a comment on what girl you want, most everyone is fair game.