Student-Teacher Talk

Just when you think you out of characters, someone gets found. Anyway the new character is Roygun Belphegor. I'll try and see what I can do with her.

But now for the vote on Y/N's fate. The result is...

Human.

So he will remain human, but I may work the twist onto the story in a way so he'll remain human.

Y/N POV

I've been having classes with Ms. Rossweisse and I noticed she seemed depressed. According to some of my classmates they say she has strange mood swings, but what are the odds of us always seeing someone at their lowest. There has to be a reason for this.

Timeskip

It was after school so I made my way to Ms. Rossweisse's room and heard her crying.

Y/N: Ms. Rossweisse is something wrong?

Rossweisse: *surprised* Y/N?! What are you doing here?!

Y/N: I had a feeling something was bothering you.

Rossweisse: BOTHERING?! No I'm perfectly fine.

Y/N: If you were "perfectly fine" then you wouldn't have been crying earlier.

All of a sudden she looked defeated again.

Rossweisse: Alright you got me. The truth is all my life I've never had any luck with men, I've even been mocked for it for years. Then I finally found someone and the next thing I know he found others to make him happy.

Y/N's thoughts: What's the the guys here? First Asia now Ms. Rossweisse.

Y/N: If you don't mind me asking, why do you think being in a relationship is important?

Rossweisse: Because everyone I knew either was married or had a boyfriend.

Y/N: So, who cares if you don't have a boyfriend, fiancee, or husband. Some people are able to live without a significant other.

As I was about to continue, I got a message from Rias telling me she wants to see me.

Y/N: Sorry, I have to go, but try to think about that idea.

With that I left.

3rd POV

Before the door could close all the way, the door stopped and Rias suddenly entered.

Rossweisse: Rias! What are you doing here?

Rias: It seems like you've met Y/N.

Rossweisse: You know that boy?

Rias: Yes, he's been helping fix my peerage after what Issei did.

Rossweisse: Can he really do that?

Rias: He's been doing well so far.

Rossweisse: I'm not sure.

Rias: Well you won't know unless you try.

Rossweisse: I guess I could give it a shot.

Rias: Good, I'll fill Y/N in on this.

After that she left, and Rossweisse only had one thought on her mind.

Rossweisse thoughts: I hope this will all end well.

I'll be honest I'm kinda glad human won. Now I can focus on all the other female characters.

Comment here if there is anyone else you want to add.