Solving A Problem

So I've seen a few new female additions. In all honesty I thought every female had been named off, but guess I was wrong. Anyway here are the new additions.

Nyx- I seen her a few times in stories (of course she never showed up) so may have to jump in blind. She'll appear after Rossweisse.

Inglivid- This is a character I haven't seen anything about. So I'll have to think of something. She'll also appear after Rossweisse.

Tiamat- This one I'm a bit unsure about because I'm not sure if she's a real character. I say this because I've seen her name show up, but no official image. (Though I have seen a widely accepted image of her around Wattpad.) If she does show up she'll be after Rossweisse.

As for what Y/N will be.

Human: 39
Other: 38

Also as I've said, I KNOW WHAT I PLAN TO DO! So you don't need to leave suggestions or ideas.

Y/N POV

I was walking around the school when I saw two guys near a wall, mumbling about something. All of a sudden the kendo club came and attacked them. I'm not sure what's going on so I decided to ask one of them.

Y/N: Excuse me, mind tell me what's going on?

???: These two perverts keep watching us change.

Y/N: How?

???: There's a hole in that wall somewhere.

Y/N: I see, thanks for answering.

With that I left the girls to their business and made my way to the student council.

Timeskip

I walked inside and saw Sona at her desk.

Sona: Hello Y/N, do you need something?

Y/N: I just saw two boys attacked by the kendo club.

Sona: *sigh* So you've met the perverted trio?

Y/N: Perverted Trio?

Sona: They're a group of boys who transferred to this school. Apparently they thought that since this school was originally an all girls school, everyone would be all over them. On top of that they don't even try keeping their indecent thoughts to themselves. That incident with the kendo club is almost a daily thing.

I was getting angry hearing about this and I think Sona noticed as she got up and placed a hand on my shoulder.

Sona: Hey Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N: Sorry I was just remembering something. So how come they haven't been expelled or something like that?

Sona: Every time we try, they say there's no physical evidence and the school is being sexist against them.

Y/N: So they want evidence huh? Thanks for telling me Sona.

I left, now having a plan to stop those two.

Timeskip

It was the next day and I had what I needed. First I went ahead and got the schedules of all the various clubs that would likely use the locker rooms, which were mostly sports clubs. After that I found a few hiding spots around the area and placed a few cameras there. I also found the hole they were using and took a picture of it. Now all I have to do is wait.

Timeskip

I just reviewed all the footage and got all the proof I needed. Right now, I've made my way to the student council yet again. Inside was Sona and her peerage except Saji.

Y/N: Sorry to interrupt Sona, but I have something to show you.

I showed her and everyone else the footage I had as well as the photo of the hole to the locker room.

Tsubaki: This is...

Y/N: I believe this will be enough proof to get rid of those troublemakers.

Sona: It is. Everyone, I think you know what to do.

After saying that everyone left, leaving me and Sona.

Sona: I must ask. Why did you do this?

Y/N: Its because of my parents.

Sona: I heard about them, but what do they have to do with this?

Y/N: My mother said that a person's body is a sacred treasure that people have to earn the right to see, and my father says people that who do things like that are cowards that don't deserve to call themselves males.

Sona: Sounds like your parents had some strong ideals.

Y/N: Maybe, anyway I should get going.

Sona: See you Y/N.

When Y/N left, something came to Sona's mind.

Sona's thoughts: Y/N's parents are definitely a mystery. I wonder why there bodies weren't found in the accident.

Meanwhile
3rd POV

The girls of the kendo club just finished training and started heading back to the changing room, when they saw the perverted duo and the student council.

???1: Whats going on here?

Tsubaki: These two are being escorted off the premises.

???2: Really?!

Tsubaki: Yes. Proof was found of them spying in the locker room and they have been expelled.

The girls couldn't believe what they were hearing, it was like a dream come true. Tsubaki and the others continued on their way.

???1: I wonder how they were caught?

???3: I may know.

The club saw Aika Kiryuu, the most perverted girl in the school.

???1: What are you doing here Aika?

Aika: Well Murayama, I heard you wanted to know about where the proof against those two came from.

???2: You know?

Aika: That's right Katase. I know who put an end to the pervs antics.

Murayama: So who was it?

Aika: It was Y/N.

Katase: Y/N?

Aika: He's the new kid and from what I've seen be seems close to the ORC and student council. If You'd like I could help you find him.

The girls were thinking about it and eventually accepted.

Just a reminder Y/N's parents are being written to be either with or without the twist in mind.

You know the drill.

Girls?

Human?