PART 20

Neha: Good morning Dimaa

    Everyone were stunned to see the way Neha was behaving with khushi has if she knows her personally

Khushi: congrats dear you got reward for the hard work

Rohit: di can you please tell me how do you know her?

Khushi: Rohit, ishu, payal please don't say me you forgot neha?

Neha: okay I will give you a clue oily pigtails of the class?

Rohit/ishu/payal: piggy girl

Neha/khushi: absolutely now you remember me/her.

Ishu: but di how did you know that she is piggy girl?

Khushi: because she showed me the appointment order when she got the job and moreover she used to stay in RA trust women welfare association

Rohit: ok anyways congrats and beaware of everyone around you.

Everyone moves out of the conference room and then to their respective cabin. Khushi and adi move out of the company when they see Sheetal shouting at someone on the phone and they way she is arguing is doubtful for them

Khushi: Adi I want you to tap her phone to get the details of who she is talking to.

Adi: think it's done Mam.

   Khushi and Adi move towards their new office to see the interior designing and then move towards home. While she entered the home she saw nani, dadi and mami was talking to each other.

Khushi: nani, dadi, mami had your lunch.

Dadi: we had lunch you go and have your lunch and take rest.

Khushi goes to her room and makes a call.

Khushi: Hello doctor how is she what is her condition?

Doctor: somewhat better but still there is time for her to gain consciousness so I suggest we have to wait for the results to come out so that we can know the stage she is in.

Khushi; thank you doctor please keep me updated.

After the call she started to look after some files and then she took a nap.

Evening:

Everyone came from the office. Khushi and hp was making tea and some snacks for everyone and brought for them to living room.
Arnav, Akash, payal, Rohit, ishu, Sheetal and aarav came from their room after freshen up. Hp gave tea to everyone and when he was giving it to Aarav then,

Aarav: I don't want tea I want chocolate milk shake khushi go and make it for me.

Everyone were stunned to see the audacity of an outsider to be disrespectful to the elder grand daughter in law of the house, but what can they do when they are responsible for this. Arnav wanted to shout at Aarav for not respecting khushi but he knows khushi has a great reply to this manners. Sheetal was smirking for the way Aarav was talking to khushi.

Khushi: Aarav where are you now?

Aarav: in ASR HOUSE.

Khushi: right. Who brought you to his house?

Aarav: You brought us.

Khushi: wow I never knew you were so intelligent.(everyone can understand that she is mocking him). SO MY DEAAAAÀR AARAV IF I CAN BRING YOUR BEGGAR MOM AND SON TO MY HOUSE I CAN EVEN THROW YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHIN MINUTES SO BEHAVE YOUR SELF. I SHOULD NEVER SEE YOU DISRESPECTING ANY ONE HEREAFTER.
AWWW SHEETAL SOOOO POOOOR, SINGLE AND UNMANAGEABLE MOTHER OF A SPOILT BRAT SON NEVER TEACH MANNERS TO RESPECT ELDERS THROWING TANTRUM IN OTHERS HOUSE HEREAFTER YOU HAVE TO COOK FOR YOU AND YOUR SON THERE WILL BE NO WORKER AT THE BECK AND CALL OF YOURS DO YOU UNDERSTAND IF NOT THE DOOR IS OPEN FIND YOUR WAY YOURSELF.