Chapter 8

Khushi is hell shocked to see the contents in the papers and she stunned to the core of her heart to say anything when Arnav shakes her which brings her out of the trance.

Arnav: how is my surprise and did you like my surprise?

Khushi: Arnav what the hell have you done? You could have said it to me right?

Arnav: yay say it to you and then spoil my surprise what a nice joke.

Khushi: but you bought a new building in the hot spot of delhi moreover it is near AR DESIGNS  why did you buy this building in the first place?

Arnav: Are you kidding me Khushi you are going to do a joint venture with AR DESIGNS so you need your own office space with which your employees can work with freedom without getting imitated. There is a lot of process for the opening of the office and until then you can work with me in my office and I know my brother-in-law and dadi is coming tomorrow and akash thought he is going to surprise me with the members but I know that already that they are coming tomorrow.

Khushi: Arnav you know everything but you didn’t say that you believe me in the dna fiasco yet it is still pending to clear the air between us so please say that you believe me that I didn’t do the test?

Arnav: Baby do you think that I don’t believe you? Stupid I believe that you didn’t do the test (when khushi was trying to say something) and then you may ask why I ignored you right?
Khushi nodded her head with a pout

Arnav: (hugged her sideways) I want you to take a stand for yourself khushi this is your house you are the mistress of the house when sheetal came and sat next to me I wanted you to say her to get up because that place is yours it should not be given to anyone I can rasie my voice but I will not be there for you all the time so that is the only reason for me to keep my mouth shut to see to which extend you will go in giving your place to others even if it’s our own family members you see how payal and akash spend their time with each other you are either in the kitchen cooking or doing something but will never sit with me and talk to me even if you are going to balber so do not work s a servant in this house it has many servants whom are paid to do this job.

     Khushi looks at him emotionally thinking I never understood you arnav I say that I love you but when the partner understands your unsaid words that is the day when their love is getting fulfilled I got you arnav I will never leave you for anyone or anything

“YOU ARE MINE TO CHERSIH AND MINE TO LOVE AND MINE TILL THE SOUL OF YOURS”.