PART 23

Sheetal thought she should not be doing anything as of now she will get her revenge after sometime as she has to gain the respect she lost amid the family when she entered inside the house so she started doing everything herself for her and her son. This was going on for the past two days. Everyone was aware of her activities and they thought that she will not be trouble for them but there are some people who know what she is so they had a constant eye on her activities and they even get the investigators to follow her on top of that Khushi had her phone tapped. When everything was going smoothly that is the day when Maan is coming to India Rohit went to airport to receive them. Sheetal is not aware of his arrival so she did her things and started to the office....

     Khushi and Payal seems very excited. They  made all the workers to decorate the house and made Arnav and  Akash to buy a whole lot of chocolates and a big man size teddy bear for her bellowed niece

Arnav choco bouquet:

A

kash choco bouquet:

Arnav teddy bear:

Akash teddy bear:

    Khushi and Payal was happy with the choice they made to buy and come. Maan and his family will be arriving at lunch time so they made all the dishes they like meethi Paratha, matar paneer, malai paneer kofta, jeera rice, rasamalai, kheer and baskin Robin's ice cream for pari. When they're making everything ready they heard the door bell. Khushi was first one to open the door and when she saw her brother and his family she had her eyes misted and when she went forward to hug her brother,

Maan: dadi when are we leaving to our home?

   Everyone was shocked with the way Maan talked her sister who was very eager to see him and his family.

Geet: Maanji we can go inside and talk to them right?( Maan glared at Geet)

Dadi: Maan why are you talking like this? First come inside and then we will talk.

    After that dadi took aarti for all three of them and they came inside the house. Rohit brought pari by lifting her as she was sleeping. They all sat in the living room and khushi was standing before the sofa where Maan and Geet were sitting and hiding behind her payal was standing.

Dadi: now say what happened? Why are you showing this much anger towards your doll haan?

Maan: I don't want to talk about that and please say me when are we going to our home?

Khushi: Bhai please I am sorry please forgive you said you'll talk to me but you are showing attitude to me.

Payal: (from behind of khushi) haan bhai you are not supposed to show attitude to us.
   Maan glared at her and again she hid behind  khushi.

Maan: (turning towards khushi) ooh.... Really I am showing attitude what about you. You are supposed to ask sorry to me and make up with me but your are demanding my forgiveness.

Khushi: I explained everything to you and even then you are not understanding me.

Dadi: will anyone say me what is happening here? And you two why are you fighting like this haan?

Maan/khushi: I will say.

Maan: no I will say you will not say fully.

Khushi: even you will not say fully.

Dadi: stop it both of you are you lkg kid to fight like this. Payal say what happened I know you know what happened that is the reason you are behind your sister.

   The Raizada are shocked to see what the hell is happening here why they are fighting in the first place and what is this they thought it will happy moment where they will be introduced as the in-laws of their daughter but they are busy fighting between themselves.

Payal: Dadi you know what happened from the start till now we use to update each and everything to you but what happened is that bhai has appointed bodyguards for us from the start even when we were with shasi uncle under his guidance, but di sent the bodyguards back and moreover she didn't I form bhai about te the arrival of Sheetal.