PART 15

Part 15

       Sheetal and Arav goes to their room to freshen up and comes down to the living room.

       Akash and Rohit were talking about their college days and then Sheetal interrupt in between,

Sheetal: How do you know Akash Rohit?

Rohit: it's MR KHURRANA for you ms/mrs...........

      Everyone were stunned in silence because he was not the one who was playing in the living room in the morning. He is ready to go for hunting like a ferocious lion looking for its prey.

Sheetal: (stunned for a minute) but everyone one here calls you by first name so I thought I can call you to.

Rohit: did you ask my permission before calling me by my first name and for others they're my client I can ask them to call me how ever I like that is non of your business if you are friend of arnav then it's not that you can call everyone related to him however you like.

       Sheetal felt like she was slapped in front of everyone she might have done something to him if not for the status he beholds in the society. She knows that if he wants he can destroy her from this whole world itself so she controlled and said,

Sheetal: I am really sorry MR. Khurana I thought I will have a family because I don't have one due to the single mother status in this society.

      He was least interested in her sympathy gaining process and moreover he has many things to do.

Rohit: Arnav when can we have the meeting tomorrow because the CEO will be coming the day after tomorrow so the deal paper can signed then but I have to look after the design before they come so when can we have that.

Arnav: we can schedule the meeting tomorrow at 10 in the morning and the designs will be ready the first thing in the morning. Sheetal is the designer for the show.

Rohit: I hope the work will be upto the mark because I have considered to work with you due to Akash and I personally know the work of The Great ASR so let's see. 

      Sheetal thought this is the right time to impress him and gain a better place in arnav's heart. Not knowing what is about to happen to her tomorrow.