PART 22

Next morning:

     All the ladies assembled in the pooja room for morning aarti in the house temple. After finishing the morning aarti. Khushi, Payal, ishu and anjali went inside the kitchen and was stunned to see Sheetal cooking there.

In kitchen

Sheetal was cooking when she saw all the four of them and,

Sheetal: di I finished cooking for everyone one you all go get ready for the office while I ask hp to set the table.

All the four of them were stunned but Khushi was suspicious about the cooking so she signalled the othe three to leave the kitchen so that she can handle her. They nodded their head and left to get ready.

Khushi: that is so nice of you Sheetal you took such a effort to cook for everyone even though you have to leave for office I must appreciate your efforts so thanks for that please go and get ready for the office even you have to go after dropping Aarav to school right.

Sheetal: I can do much better than you khushi please taste the food and see how it is by the time I go and get ready for the office.

Sheetal went from there and khushi went forward and saw the brakfast she has prepared it's  nothing but Italian cuisine which is favourite of arnav and for others it's just plain roti without a proper sabji. Hp came there and started taking the items when,

Khushi: stop hp don't take this and make sure no one comes to the kitchen for the half an hour.

Hp: okay bhabi.

Khushi started making paratha for others with kadai sabzi and then made some fruit custard and orange juice within half an hour time and then called hp and asked him to set the table.

Everyone assembled in the dining table for the breakfast when Sheetal came,

Sheetal: today I made the breakfast so all of you have it and then say how is it.

Khushi: what did you make for the breakfast Sheetal?

Sheetal: I made pasata and French toast and some rotis.

Khushi: side dish for rotis? How do you think that the elders will be able to eat an toast early in the morning so hereafter if YOU EVER WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING THEN PLEASE MAKE IT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR DEAR SON NEVER MAKE ANYTHING FOR MY FAMILY AM I RIGHT? I am right so don't do anything that is not right for my family.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye then what are we supposed to eat today I am hungry I can't eat this toast and all. Khushi please make something for us pls.

Khushi: it's not needed mami I already made breakfast for everyone according to our preference.

Payal, ishu, anjali and khushi started serving everyone when,

Sheetal: arnav pls try this pasata I know that you like Italian cuisine try and see it will be just like made in restaurant you might have not eaten this here in home so pls.

Arnav: what do you think Sheetal that there is no one in this house who looks after my likes and all. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT MY WIFE CAN COOK whatever I like it's not that I am not able to eat so stop trying to impress me in the meantime teach some manners to that spoilt brat of your son.

Sheetal felt insulted and no one touched the food made by her. She thought to take revenge for the insult.
She made Aarav have his breakfast and took him and went to drop him to school.