PART 31

Everyone was stunned and shocked they don’t know what to say they thought that they have lost their Baby/Great grandson/grandson/nephew but the thing is that they Baby is very much alive and the b*******d has the baby very much alive and the baby hates them and he have trained his son saying that his mamu is his father.

Anjali wails loudly and falls on her knees and then ask “how do you know that Aarav is my son?”

K: when I saw the boy at the mall I don’t know why but I saw the innocence in his eyes. The eyes which I was familiar with and that is when Arnav came to pick me from there but what shocked me is the eyes that I saw is the eyes of my very own husband. After that again I saw the boy when he was Kidnapped and when I helped him i saw the smile which was very known to me that is when Arnav came into the picture to take me home from there i got to know that Sheetal and Arnav were friends from Harvard so I thought i want the boy near me to clear the confusion i had. Each and everyone in the family saw what Sheetal wanted to show you but what i saw is the one and only boy who is praying for his mother.
Aarav is an exact replica of his mother. He loves sweets so much that he used to sneak in to the kitchen during night times that I had to hide and see how much of a five years old boy is controlled by the good for nothing people.

He is the one who gets up before everyone and prays to god to give his mother back that time I saw a child wishing for his mother to find him early so that he can call everyone with the relation that is been given by god but couldn’t rejoice it nor cherish it. A good boy who feels that he is doing wrong to a nice lady just because he is asked to do so.

Now everyone tell me did you all ever notice these things these are the reason why I did a DNA test for DI and Aarav and that is when I got a call from Bhai stating that Sheetal is trying to sneak into my room and take a sample of Arnav and then portray the result stating that Aarav is her and Arnav son so that I will be heartbroken and will decide to leave him and then they both thought to take this step.

And moreover i came to know that Aarav is di’s son they day I hit him and only then i started to observe him more carefully even though he is  the son of a monster he is a child of patience.