PART 34 SECOND LAST

Guys sorry for the delay i was a little bit confused whether to forgive shyam and Sheetal but now it got cleared even if they were asked to take revenge they have no rights to play with others feeling.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR READERS I WANT THE SAME SUPPORT AND WISHES FROM ALL TO FEEL BLESSED AND KEEP ME HEALTHY TO CONTINUE WRITING ABOUT MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUPLE ARSHI.

They don't understand anything why were tied to chairs when the goons are brought by them seeing their confused state khushi decided to clear all their doubt.

K: Hey guys let's clear doubts of them see how confused they are we have to give them a good farewell know so what are we going to do is that we are going to say whose game was it from the start ok only then they will know why the Khurana's are here.

Ok first is first let me introduce myself ok guys it will take a long time to finish so please be seated comfortably.

Myself Khushi singh khurana owner of KK DESIGNS

Shyam and Sheetal was shocked to listen this.

NEXT PAYAL SINGH KHURANA MD OF KK DESIGNS

WE SISTERS OF MSK AND RSK

COUSIN sister's OF ARJUN MALHOTRA THE ACP OF DELHI

So let's start you know who we are don't you want to why and how we came into this family the day your family killed the Raizada couple there was another accident which you mentioned the couple who helped Anjali chachu to inform them about the accident your family decided to make do you know who they were. They are none other than my own parents and my very own Maa and Papa. Each and everyone has to pay for the death of my family.

Arnav gets angry and marches up to shyam and hit him until he bleeds and then Maan, Rohit, Akash and NK pulls him back from Shyam.

Ar: how dare you to think that you can touch my love and that to with the intention of taking her away with you?

K: Arnav we have a lot of time with us to say and give back what they gave us. Ok now elders please can you all go inside we youngsters have something to talk privately so please....

(This is just imagination so please do not take offence in this)

K: Rohan ask them to come inside Di, Bhai, Geet, Arnav, Akash, Payal, NK, Ishu, Rohan please be sited and never move from your place whatever happens ok and I want the guards to move out and guard outside the door.

Rohan came inside with 5 males when khushi signalled something to Rohan.

Rohan and the other 5 males who came inside removes the ropes of Sheetal and starts misbehaving with her when shyam saw this he was struggling to remove the ropes from his hands and legs but he couldn't move from his place. He has tears in his eyes due to his helplessness that he could not help his sister he can hear the laughing sound he can never open his eyes and see the state of his sister. When there was no sound he opened his eyes to see that his sister was crying kneeling down in the floor and the males are just standing by folded hands at the back with khushi in the front.

Ar: How was the treatment Shyam just by seeing your trying to get molested made you helpless then think about by Dada he was a witness to his daughter getting raped in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything moreover his statement was declared as unable state of his mentality.

K: JUST TWO OPTIONS FOR YOU GO AND ACCEPT THE CRIMES DONE BY YOU ANS SPEND THE REST OF THE TIME IN THE JAIL OR DIE IN THE HANDS OF US WE WILL CLOSE THE CASE AS ENCOUNTER YOU KNOW WE HAVE THE ACP OF DELHI WITH US AND THERE IS LOT OF CHARGES IN YOUR NAME SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

S: i will do as you say but Sheetal will be escorted free from this the only thing did she do is train Aarav as Arnav that is the only fault she did.

(Mind thought)

When Sheetal is free i can get an opportunity to take over everything and then kill even khushi because if she is not mine then she can't be of anyone's

As if khushi read his mind she states that

K: do you think me to blind, deaf or dumb that i will accept your request you are not even in the place to request me so demanding is far off from this even if you are not going to surrender there is nothing that you can do so you have no option than surrendering to the police.

When she finished saying this Arjun came inside with the police and hand cuffed shyam and Sheetal.

K: Bhai this the recording of the statement of the crimes done by shyam and this the proof against Sheetal for stealing designs from KK designs and the exchanging photos are there in it and the external and illegal activities of shyam and Sheetal are also there in it so you and take them and make sure they are not out of the jail in this lifetime.

When they were discussing things with Arjun in the living room shyam takes a gun from the constables and kept that in the head of Aarav

Everyone turned to him due to crying of Aarav

An: please leave my baby shyam i got him after lot years please leave him.

S: ask them to leave me and my sister then only i will leave him if not he has to die for the mistakes he never did.

Akash was standing right behind him he thought he can attack him when he was a given a sharp glare from Sheetal

Sh: don't even think about that Akash my bhai will not even think about pulling off the trigger so don't you dare do anything silly.

K: come on go ahead and blow off his head that is what we want.

Everyone was stunned by the reply they got from khushi.