PART 16

Part 16

      After this discussion and for further assistance the men of the house goes to study room. Nani and Dadi go to nani's room. Anjali goes to wards her room to prepare for the case with which she was dealing. Khushi, Payal and Ishu went to kitchen to prepare dinner for the family. Chole bhature for Rohit, methi paratha for ishu and dadi, aloo paratha for Raizadas, kheer for arnav and Rohit, jamun and peda for others. The three ladies started with the preparation for the dinner and by 8.30 they finished their preparation and went to freshen up and comes down to call everyone for dinner.

     Khushi, Payal and Ishu set the table and Sheetal is stunned to see the attachment between the girls and was thinking how to join them to show how tuff it is to maintain a office work. Sheetal and Arav comes to the dinning table and take a seat on either side of arnav s chair not knowing it is going to backfire them. Khushi, Payal starts serving everyone when ishu comes and ask whether she can serve with them.

Nani: ishu beta you can sit down and have your dinner they will just serve once and the rest can be served by ourselves.

Before any one can say anything Sheetal says to impress Rohit,

Sheetal: yes ishu you can have( before she can complete her sentence)

Ishu: what did you just called me? Who gave you the permission to call me that only my loved ones can call me that you can ask why nani is calling me with that name because I asked her to call me you better be in your limits.

     Sheetal was stunned in silence because she thought Ishita to be and gullible girl who will talk politely and never raise her voice. Khushi Payal was serving everyone when Rohit saw how Sheetal took his di's place near his jiju so he asked in general when Payal and Ishu sat beside Akash and Rohit.

Rohit: nani don't you follow the rules of husband and wife should sit near each other in the dinning table see how mama mami, Payal Akash, me and ishu are sitting why is that Sheetal is sitting in khushiji place is it because she is his friend?

      Nani was thinking how that they forgot to see this is coming as for the past few days they never saw Khushi sitting beside arnav and now when they think that they have taken her for granted. This should stop so when nani was going to ask Sheetal to get up when they heard Khushi voice,

Khushi: can you get up from my seat and move to aside?

Arav: How dare you ask my mom to get can't you go and sit aside?

Khushi: And who the hell are you to say that,  don't forget who you are it's because of me you are here?