chapter 7

Clove POV

I was gonna beat him, even if he was my friend no one came in my way of being a victor. 

That of course was only a thought. Cato had me on the ground in under 5 minutes, I did but up a fight though. It makes me happy knowing I was hard to beat, even if he did win. He extended his hand to me and I couldn't help but drown in his beautiful blue eyes. Could but warm, how was it possible for eyes to be that perfect. 

Cato POV

After I had beaten Clove as I had expected. I gave her my hand so she could get up. She grabbed my hand and I got lost in her emerald green eyes.   After about 1 minute she yanked my hand to get up but instead I had been so lost in her eyes that I fell on top of her. She quickly turned us over and climbed on top of me, 'got ya' she said with the most beautiful smile ever.

We continued training for 3 hours and it started getting late. Clove checked the clock and shock filled her gaze. 'sorry Cato but I have to leave' she said rushed. 

Clove POV

Oh no! It was already 10.30 and I had to get home. I was expected home at 9! 

I started getting my stuff and as I turned to go outside it was horrible weather. I couldn't get a could the day before the tournament! 'ehm Cato?' 'hmm?' 'Outside' That was all there was to say. Cato looked outside shock filling his gaze. Then he smirked 'guess we'll have to stay here huh?' I hadn't thought of that. We could just stay here, TOGETHER.....