chapter 1

I am awakened by the doorbell. Who dares to ring at my door at 07:00 in the morning? I run downstairs and open the door. 'Ofc it's that airhead' I think as Cato Hadley stands at my doorstep.

I met him about 5 years ago when I started at the academy.  Hadley was already the king of the school. His fighting skills came from his mother who won the 54th hunger games and had already begun training him with a sword. Not only his fighting skills were popular but also his looks were to die for. 'The handsome blond boy' that's what my friends used to call him. Don't get me wrong he is still handsome and most girls fangirl him for it, but most of the girls are also scared of him.

"you are done staring?" he asks rudely. I just look at him. "no need to be mean" I say. He shakes his head. "I did NOT come because I wanted to," he says, dramatically saying the word not. Of course, he did not, he just chose me as his training partner yesterday. Sadly everyone favors him so I could not object. "let's just go" I say and I start running towards the academy. Cato trailing behind me not even starting to jog. This is gonna be a long day.

Sorry, i know it's short. Hope you enjoyed it though, I did my best.

Even though I doubt anyone is even reading this.