meeska moosa miso soup

"princess?"

"whatdidhesayyyyy?" noya yells as he watches you excitedly look at the boy standing at the gym door.

"kai!" you exclaim while grabbing your belongings.

"buy guys, i'll see y'all tomorrow!"

a series of 'bye y/n' came from the team as you run over to the blond.

" hey bubs." you say while wrapping your arms around him.

he releases your arms, wrapping one of his arms around your shoulders as you walk out of the gym together.

the team looks at each other, confused on who the boy was. they all agreed that noya will be the one to ask tomorrow.

on the car ride to kai's house you tell him about your day at the new school.

"and when we went into the club room it looked like heaven. like an angel and jesus were there." you said looking out of the window, trying to remember what else happened.

"any cute guys?" he asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

"no- wait YES." you say while remembering the short libero.

"this one guy came up to me and said a basic pickup line and then i said something equally as cheesy and i think i broke him for a minute."

kai chuckled at your childish behavior.

"i taught you well." he said patting your head.

"i missed you today." you said looking at him with tears prickling the corners of your eyes.

"don't cry," he said looking at you worriedly, "god dammit here come the tears."

"bad bitches aren't supposed to cry." he said while keeping his eyes on the road, his mascara forming stains on his cheeks.

"we're sad bitches, not bad bitches." you said while wiping your own eyes with your sleeve.

"true."

he turned down the street and pulled into his driveway.

you both got out of the car, mascara staining your cheeks, and walked into the house.

"mom, i'm home." you yelled as you stepped into two story house.

"i'm in the kitchen sweetie." she called back.

you walked into the kitchen to see your 'second mom' over standing by the stove.

"i'm trying a new miso soup recipe, wanna try it?" she said grabbing a spoon from the drawer.

"of course." you replied happily.

kai's mom is the best cook you know. whenever you get a chance to try her recipes you take it.

you took the spoon with soup on it, gently blowing on it before putting it in your mouth.

kai's mom is watching your face looking for any sign of dislike or falter in your expression. instead of a grossed out expression, your eyes lit up and you had to hold back from eating more.

"how does it taste?"

"tops the sukiyaki but not the soba." you stated happily.

"nothing beats the soba." she says while laughing and you simply nod in agreement.

"todoroki would be proud." kai says as he walks into the kitchen.

"yes he would." you state matter of factly.

"dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes, i'll call you guys down when it's down." kais mom says with a sweet motherly smile.

"are you sure you don't need any help?"

"positive sweetie, now go wash the mascara off your face."

you and kai nod before heading up the stairs to the bathroom. you grab the make up remover wipes and start wiping your face with it.

when you're done, you head to his room. you open the door and flop on his bed.

"i'm tired."

"you're always tired." he says, pushing you over so he can lay too.

you both look at the ceiling, the stars on it from when he was younger still holding on strong.

"let's start that new volleyball anime that just came out!" you say excitedly.

"yes! i saw the trailer and it looks so good!"

"i'm low key scared i'll move on from my husbands in the one we're watching right now and replace them with new ones." you say sadly.

"same. but we won't know till we watch it." he said while putting the show on using a completely 'LEGAL' website.

after finishing the first episode, kais mom call you down to eat.

as your walking down the stairs youre silently singing the mickey mouse song that goes meeska mooska mickey mouse but replacing mickey mouse with miso soup.

🎶meeska mooska miso soup🎶

.

.

.

when kai and y/n were talking abt the new volleyball show, 2.43: seiin high school boys vball club, those are my actual thoughts about starting it when it's released. but ik my love for noya, kenma, akaashi, bokuto, osamu, suna, iwaizumi, oikawa, and sakusa is too strong😌