getting ready with beauty guru kai

"you're actually doing this?" kai asked while sitting on your bed.

"yep!" you say while grabbing the uniform haya lended you form your closet.

he looked down at the uniform and looked disgusted, disappointed, and scared at the same time.

"our girl's uniforms are much better than..this." he said holding up the tan-yellow sweater vest.

"you know what, i can make this look decent."
he mumbled, standing and walking to your closet.

"i hear they have cute guys." you said taking off your white pajama shirt.

"who told you that?" he said still rummaging through your closet.

"haya." you were now facing the other way to put on a better bra.

yes, kai is gayer than james charles and you would take showers together as kids but that doesn't mean you should face him when your changing.

"hon. think about all of her old boyfriends. she thought they were hot as hell but they were just straight white boys." he said remembering the last boy she had a crush on. his name was chase,, that should say enough.

"true. but i saw some guys that go there and they were fine as hell." you said while putting on the white school shirt on.

"yeah. but no one can top Iwaizumi. the things that man can do to my body is insane." he said while thinking of the vice captain.

you laughed, "what about fuji?"

"i love him but if daddy thicc arms noticed my existence, i would probably die."

"here," he said holding out a pair of black socks.

he sat down on the bed facing the wall and scrolled through his phone.

the only reason the two of you like the aoba josiah uniforms is because they aren't too strict and so you are able to customize them a little.

on a normal school day, you would wear the uniform brown plaid skirt, an slightly oversized light blue button up shirt, a tan hoodie with the school logo that you took from kai, black knee high socks, brown shoes that have little bear faces, and a loose necktie that matches the skirt.

(i'll put pictures at the end of the chapter <3 )

kai wears a fitted light blue button up, plaid brown pants, the same hoodie as you but black, black shoes, and a neck tie like your's.

today, and for the next week, you'll be wearing a navy blue skirt, fitted white button up, tan-yellow sweater vest, black shoes, no show socks, and a red bow tie.

kai obviously doesn't approve of this uniform so he made it look slightly better by replacing the no show socks with black thigh high socks. it's may be subtle change but he believes that it changes the whole outfit.

"sit." he said pointing to the chair by your desk once you finished changing.

you sat down and he started doing your hair. he put it half up half down with a bow holding the ponytail.

he then lightly added pink lipgloss and some highlight.

"i think i've out done myself." he said looking at you proudly.

"thanks queen!" you squealed while hugging him.

"no problem, babe."

"knowing you, your probably going to take your hair out in the middle of the day so here's a hair tie in case you need it." he said holding out the hair tie.

"your probably right." you laughed.

"if you meet any hotties remember the way of the baddie. also, i'll pray to Beyoncé for you to not get caught this week."

"thank you again! are you picking me up after school?"

"that's the plan, if anything changes text me. have a great day, love you." he said kissing your cheek as he grabbed his keys and walked to the front door.

"love you too." you following him to say another goodbye and shut the door.

your first day at karasuno starts in 30 minutes..

~~~
these are the uniforms!

~~~these are the uniforms!

your seijoh uniform (make the shirt blue and add black knee high socks)^

kai wears this just with a black hoodie and a brown tie^

don't forget to comment and vote!💛

STAY HYDRATED MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!🚰🌊💧