heads hanging above butts

i keep apologizing but i so sorry i haven't updated in forever 😭 my mental health went 📉📉📉 😀 also- rereading the old chapters feels like reading a ff for the first time- i don't remember most of the little jokes that i put and i make myself squeal at the fluff 😭

"she's not waking up." a feminine voice is heard.

"get the bucket." a masculine voice is heard next, along with a shuffling sound.

"fuck this is heavy." the feminine voice is coming into ear shot, slowly fading in with the gently swish of water in a bucket.

"don't drop it, you're so close." a deeper voice appears.

"hehe close." the feminine voice lets out a strained giggle and is even closer now.

"please i'm begging you. the jokes aren't even funny." the higher pitched male voice says.

"it's funny to me." a dramatic sniffle can be heard.

"ok, one, two, three." the voices count, a little out of sync.

when three is said, you bolt up from your sleep. you look at the trio confused.

with wide eyes, haya throws the bucket filled with water at kai and books it out the front door. kai's eyes widen and he follows close behind haya. fuji walks over to you with a small glass of water and gently places the cup your head.

"morning sleepyhead." he smiles and sits down next to you.

"mornin." you yawn and reach up, gathering your thoughts and grab the water.

you freeze.

bucket with water + sleeping + running away ..

you stand up and pout, realizing that you should probably chase them.

do you want to?

nah not really.

will you?

no.

you pick up your phone to check the time, taking a small sip of the water.

2:33 a.m.

you look at fuji with your eyes widened slightly, "how long was i out?" you knew it was a while but didn't expect it to be so late.

"a few hours, not too sure how many. have you been getting enough sleep?" he looks at you, worried about your health.

"i'm pretty sure." you tilt your head in thought, "yea i've been sleeping pretty good, why?"

"oh ok, you just seem to be napping longer than normal lately." he gives you one of his motherly smiles and picks up the remote.

you sit down next to him and lean your head on his shoulder.

"movie?" he asks.

"sur-" you go to reply but get cut off by voices from outside.

"do you think she's mad at us?" the loud voice of kai can be heard coming closer to the house.