surprise shawtyyy

throughout classes and lunch, you feel like haya and the boys are avoiding you.

when you would go to talk to them, they would be on their phones typing away or nowhere in sight.

at the end of the day, you find yourself walking to the gym. alone. only to find it with the basketball team practicing and haya sitting on a bench.

she stands up and walks over to you with something in her hand and tells you to close your eyes.

"this is kinky." you state to the pink haired girl that's guiding you.

"only if you make it that way, pretend it's gojos or something." she sighs.

"you're right. the things i would do to let gojo use his blindfold on me while he-." you were cut off.

"that's enough out of you. we're almost there so chill out."

"where are we going?"

"you ask too many questions."

"and you put a blindfold on me, i'm allowed to have questions."

"just shut up we're here." she guides you into a room, takes off the blind fold and leaves you standing in the door way of the nearly pitch black room.

"haya. you know i love you but what the fuck is going-."

"SURPRISE SHAWTY!!" you're once again cut off but by a whole group of voices and the faces of the volleyball team, minus a person, jumping out from random places. even haya's home room teacher is there.

the classroom is fully decorated, streamers, snacks, the whole shebang.

"WHAT THE FORK?!" you yell out of shock.

"why didn't you tell us it's your birthday, n/n?!" shoyo yells as he runs up to you.

"because it's," you look at haya and see her looking at you with a knowing look on her face. you give her a saddened nod and she speaks up.

everyone turns around to face her. when hinata turns around, you wrap your arms around his neck, resting your chin on his head.

"ok guys so i know i told you all that it's y/n's birthday but i lied." haya says to the small crowd.

"why would you lie and make us do all of this work?" tsukishima glares at the girl.

she gives him a quick glance before continuing talking. "it's not her birthday, but it's a going away party."

"going away? what does that mean? you just got here?!" hinata looks up at you with puppy dog eyes.

you give him a small squeeze and sympathetic smile before releasing him from your hold and standing by haya.

"you guys deserve an explanation. and imma answer any and all questions you have."

the boys look at you, their complete attention on you and you alone. you pause for a second, thinking of the proper way to say it.

"ok this is going to take a hot minute to explain." you start off. "a week ago today, we were at our neighborhood park and i brought up that nothing thrilling ever happens. haya had mentioned before that she wishes i came to karasuno instead of seijoh and that put the idea into my head." you explain the first part easily enough.

"i came up with the plan to sneak into karasuno for a week and pretend to be a student. kai has been doing my work at seijoh for me, or paying someone to do our work while i'm gone and coming up with excuses for me." the boys are staring at you in shock, not believing their ears.

"wait but you have an ID, and sensei never called you out?" suga asks.

you take the ID and show it to the boys, peeling back the sticker to show hayas picture from the previous year.

there's small gasps throughout the small classroom. you recollect your thoughts before being cut off for a third time as you try to finish the story.

"IM HERE DID I MISS ANYTHING?" an excited voice comes from the door of the classroom.

*unedited*