teasing

you wake up to your phone buzzing. you groggily check it and see haya giving you a 30 minute warning.

you do your morning routine and wait for her to show up.

after a few minutes of waiting, you hear her car pull into the driveway. you bolt outside and hop into the car to avoid the slightly chilly air.

"hey bitch!" you greet with a tired smile as you slip into the car.

"hey shawty." you hear from the backseat.

you slowly turn around to see the beaming face of nishinoya in the back of haya's car.

you let out a quiet scream.

"surprise shawtyyy." haya says unenthusiastically while doing jazz hands.

"why is noya here?" you ask her, your face becoming more and more red by the second.

"he begged me and who am i to refuse." she shrugs as she begins pulls out of the driveway.

noya puts his elbows onto the console between you and the pink head. resting his head on his fists as he watches you talk to haya, admiring your features.

"didn't your mom ever tell you that staring at something beautiful too long will make you go blind?" you face the boy.

he blushes and looks away quickly.

"i-i wasn't staring at you." he stammers.

"then what were you looking at for so long?" you question with mischief hidden in your h/c eyes.

"i- uh- haya." he fumbles over his words.

haya laughs at this statement.

"oh really? then was it me you were mumbling about during your little nap earlier?" she asks with a small smirk on her face.

"no." his blush deepens.

"was it y/n?"

"n-no."

"then if you don't mind me asking, who was it about?"

"i do mind thank you very much, but it was.." his voice slowly gets quieter, and he mumbles something incoherent.

"what was that?" you ask teasingly.

"it was mikasa ackerman." he says louder.

"awe, you're blushing noya!" you boop his nose.

"we should stop teasing him, but he does look so cute all flustered." you say sadly to haya.

she huffs in agreement.

"welcome to hell! please pay your chauffeur before you exit the vehicle." haya says, putting her hand out.

nishinoya fishes out a who knows how old potato chip from his pocket, placing it in her hand before he gets out. you simply give her a high five and leave.

once your out of the car, noya grabs your hand and bolts to the second year building.

——
420 words and no i didn't plan it 💪😎😩