truth or dare

you guys really liked that last chapter 😏 also if you guys can't tell, i like leaving y'all on cliff hangers 😌

"SHIT MOVE MOVE MOVE."

when you go to open the door, you hear yelling and things moving on the other side. once the door is fully opened, you see the team spread out and not saying anything.

in their heads, they were acting as normal as possible. but in reality, it wasn't normal in the slightest.

kai was holding haya, bridal style.

hinata was on kageyama's lap as kageyama held a textbook upside down, pretending to read to hinata.

yamaguchi was doing a split with daichi and asahi hyping him up.

tanaka is leaning on the wall in front of the fake skeleton used for science class, like he was flirting with it.

ennoshita was on kinnoshitas back.

sugawara is laying on the floor in a "paint me like one of your french girls pose" with narita drawing in a notebook, crouching in front of him.

hell even the teacher and ukai looked odd, ukai sitting on the teachers desk with one leg crossed over the other and the teacher resting his head on his hands like a school girl.

the only "normal ones" in the room was tsukishima, who was looking at the room in disgust and kiyoko who was sitting by kageyama and hinata.

the weirdest part of it all is that not a single sound is made and all eyes are on you and the libero next to you.

"what the fuck you guys?" you ask with a confused smile at the people.

nishinoya tumbles over in laughter. "is this why," he laughs harder. "we heard move move move?" he falls to the ground.

"we're just doing what we normally do." kai states.

"right.. kageyama do you even know what book youre reading, let alone that it's upside down?" you ask the first year.

"i- uh." he flushes a deep red.

"it's ok cutie." you smile at him before looking at the rest of the team again.

"i'm not asking anymore questions about this. since i caught noya up, i'm ready for y'all's questions or we can just forget about earlier and have fun."

the team look at each other and nod.

"will you visit us?" the ask in sync.

"of course i will, you dumbasses think i'll forget about you guys?"

"that's the only question we really have."

"oh ok."

kai sensed the awkwardness coming earlier,so he came up with the perfect idea before hand.

"anyways- truth or dare anyone?!" he yells slightly.

a chorus of yes comes from the team and everyone sits in a circle on the floor with a bottle in the middle. at this point the coach and teacher are gone and it's just the team and your friends.

"ok, i'll start!" kai says happily and spins the bottle.

after spinning for what feels like an eternity, it finally lands on suga.

"truth or dare, pretty grey haired person."

"pretty?"

"yes. youre pretty, now choose."

"dare."

"ok, i'll start off easy for you," kai says with his hand under his chin. "let me call someone in your contacts and when they answer, you moan into the phone."

"i- kay." suga says, starting to get excited because it's not some cheesy dare. he pulls out his phone and hands it over to kai.

"any off limits?"

"just my mom, dad, and my younger brother."

"ouuu ok." kai says excitedly.

"bestie come help me choose a name." kai calls to you and you shuffle over to the blond.

"woah suga, you have a lot of contacts." you say looking at the phone.

"why are there so many loml and baes in here?"

"hoes on me left and right." suga smiles.

"oh! try future bbg, with the corny emojis!" you whisper to kai.

"which one," he scans the list of names. "oh nevermind i found it."

"ok cutie, do your thing." kai says handing back the phone.

ok! so quick update on my other books:
•7 seconds (sakusa) has very slow updates because i'm focusing on flirt for right now.
•app13pi3 (kenma) is on temporary hiatus, i wrote that one when i was brand new to writing and i lost interest in it, i will finish it but it won't be updating for a while!