children are scary

alright besties- i need y'all to leave yelp reviews about flirt. be as creative as you want, i'm putting these in the description 😚

"i wanted to ask you first."

"wanna retry it? you can ask me out instead."

"sure."

he stands up, pulling you up with him and gets on one knee. he pulls out a fancy box with one hand and holds your hand with the other.

☾ ☾ ☾
"WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE?" kai whisper yells.

"I THINK HES PROPOSING." suga says excitedly, slapping daichi on the arm repeatedly.

"MARRIAGE?" hinata yells.

"damn, i knew my bro would get me some money!" tanaka yells triumphantly.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"y/n l/n, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest bro alive and becoming my official shawty bae?" as he says this, he opens the box to reveal a f/f ring pop.

you use your free hand to fan your face to avoid imaginary tears from spilling out.

"yes! yes! yes! of course!" you say like you've seen in cheesy romance films.

he slips the ring on your finger and stands up. he wraps one arm around your back and dips you. you release a yelp of surprise as he looks down at you with a goofy grin.

you pull your hand up to start eating the ring but before you can, you're interrupted by him kissing your cheek.

"you missed." you point out.

"hm?" he hums, confused.

you grab his shirt collar, pulling him down and quickly pecking his lips.

he stands there slightly stunned, still holding you in the dip position.

"nishiiii. hellooo anyone home?" you knock on his head.

he shakes his head quickly and helps you stand up correctly, taking your hand in his.

"should we go tell the others the good news?" you ask.

"yep!"

you both head to the classroom and as you open the door, you see a solemn exchange of money.

"what's going on here?" you ask the group of teens.

"we lost the bet." ukai says sadly.

"bet?" noya asks.

"we saw you ask y/n out first and he thought y/n would ask first." tanaka says proudly.

"well, about that.." noya scratches the back of his head with his free hand.

"i asked first." you say quickly.

"but he proposed?" hinata says, confused.

"speaking of which," kai pushes his way through the group of teens. "lemme see." he demands for your hand with the ring.

you show it off proudly to your best friend, who's looking at it intensely. "what flavor?"

"f/f."

"i approve. welcome to the family shortie." kai pats the liberos back.

"thank you!" noya says happily to kai and turns to you. "he approves!"

"he does!" you happily say back.

"now now children, i expect a niece or nephew to spoil. not any time soon, just saying that i'm expecting one." kai says sternly.

"i am too." haya makes her way over to join the conversation.

you and the liberos faces turn a deep shade of red and you quickly slap a hand over kais mouth.

"children are disgusting." you say with a shiver, the thought of producing one intimates you.

"yes they are, but if we raise them right it can be the perfect blend of you and noisy. ANNDDD if fuji and i adopt, we can raise them together!" he squeals and jumps up and down.

"i- YOURE RIGHT! AND THEY CAN BE BESTIES!" you jump with him.