Chapter 19 - AFTERMATH

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 19 

"Boboiboy!" Ramenman went to the elemental user. "Your wounds! We need to treat this right now—"

"Going somewhere?" A voice was heard from the back. To be exact that grumpy voice was owned by Ejo Jo. He was still standing!

Both Boboiboy and Ramenman gasped, completely surprised by this fact!

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The green alien laughed manically. "Did you really think I let you live just like that Boboiboy!" The serious and calculating side of Ejo Jo was no more. All was left was a desperate will to kill Boboiboy! Like Vicious had instructed him to do!

The alien gave them a wicked smile. "I'm I can't kill you properly, then..."

Ejo Jo licked his bloodied lips and opened his jacket revealing a bomb that was stuck in his body. The ticking sound of the bomb's time was clearly heard as if the bomb could explode at any moment.

"Then I guess you'll have to die with me!"

.

.

.

"What?! (Apakah?!)" Boboiboy couldn't believe his eyes. Ejo Jo was still conscious despite the injuries he received battling Quake and Ramenman just now.

What's worst there was a bomb implanted in him! If they don't deactive it fast, then the bomb will explode any moment from now.

"Hahaha! What will you do now, Boboiboy!" The green alien laughed like a mad man, as if he had already won this fight. "The only way for you to stop me is..."

"By killing me and ripping off this bomb from my body!" Ejo jo smiled pleasantly when Boboiboy paled hearing the word 'kill'.

You see, the bomb implanted inside Ejo Jo was operated by his heartbeat. So, once his heartbeat stopped, then the bomb's time will also stop eventually.

"But of course, you're too generous to kill someone, right?" Ejo Jo knew that the elemental user was too kind despite having such great power in his hand. In fact, Ejo Jo was more than sure that the elemental user could conquer the whole galaxy if he wanted to.

But then again, this is Boboiboy they were talking about. A kind human who always help those in need and will do whatever it takes to protect someone he holds dear.

However, that kindness was also one of Boboiboy's weakness! He could never kill even if he despite that person to a certain level. If it was Kaizo in front of him, then the humanoid alien wouldn't hesitate to end his life to protect others.

"Kill to save or die? Which will he choose?" Ejo Jo whispered as time was ticking.

"Boboiboy doesn't need to dirty his hands with blood in order to do that!" Ramenman shouted, angered by the fact that Ejo Jo trapped them in his dirty scheme.

The hero took out his twin swords, standing. "I'll be the one to stop that bomb. Even if, I have to kill you myself!" He said.

"Tch!" Ejo Jo clicked his tongue. He totally forgot that Boboiboy has the TEMPUR-A officer on his side. That pesky man is trying to destroy his plan!