Chapter 6 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (CAVALRY BATTLE)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

(Before you read this, I want to apologize if  this chapter hadn't met your expectations. So, whatever decisions I made, I hope you will understand and still enjoy reading this! Thank you, my dear readers!)

CHAPTER 6

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Lightning ran as fast as they could. They never gave up as they continued challenging Midoriya. "I'll be the winner!"

It was a fierce battle for the number one spot.

"UA sport festival, first-year stage! Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning to this conclusion?" Present Mic announced.

"Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man..."

"MIDORIYA IZUKU!!!"

.

.

.

"Midoriya Izuku made a huge splash!" Present Mic announced as the audience went wild.

"This sports festival is a competition where they have to aim for the top, even if it means defeating their peers and classmates. Modern heroes depend heavily on their popularity, so they need to have that desire to be above all the others. At your core, you are a hero who wants to help others. That is why I chose you, but I thought that was also your weakness." All Might whispered to himself as he looked at Midoriya.

"I was worrying over absolutely nothing! Sorry! But you should still try to stop from being such a cry-baby, though!" he grinned as he was delighted with Midoriya's achievement just now.

"Again! Damn! Damn it!" Bakugou cursed angrily.

"Tchh!" Todoroki clicked his tongue, annoyed by the fact he lost to Midoriya.

Lightning reverted back to his original self. "That was hard!" Boboiboy sighed as he breathed heavily. The change of elements just now had made him tired. "I better save my energy if I want to proceed in the final round. Like it or not, I need to set a time limit for my elemental power after this" he thought.

(Inwardly in his mind)

"And this is why I don't like running. Man, I'm so tired." Water sighed lazily as his siblings' sweat-drop.

"It's not like we forced you to run." they answered back at him.

"We were the ones who were running just now. So, why are you complaining?" Earth, Lightning, and Wind asked. Obviously, annoyed by his laziness.

"Gee, I'm tired from all the insanity you've been through during the qualifier. Besides, we literally share the somebody and your fatigue is starting to rub on me." Water answered them and yawned.

"THIS GUY!" the original trio gave him a threatening aura.

.

.

.

"And now, they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later!" Present Mic said.

"Deku! You were amazing! You got first place!" Uraraka commended him.

Midoriya shielded himself with his arms as the zero-gravity quirk user was really near him. "I still have a long way to go!" he simply answered.