Chapter 24 - FINAL EXAM (PART 3)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 24

"Why should we run away?! It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" Bakugou shouted.

"Gee, what a fruitful idea you got there Bakugou. You know that we should avoid combat if we can no matter what, right? All Might is way stronger than us." Boboiboy said in annoyance.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him!" The explosive user ignored their words.

"It's really hard for us to deal with Kacchan..." Midoriya whispered.

"Big words there Bakugou. Don't you realize that All Might is an experienced hero? Just stop being stubborn and listen to us! We want to pass the exam, right? And we can't do that without teamwork!" Boboiboy ran and stood in front of Bakugou, stopping him from walking even further.

"Don't say another word! It's pissing me off! Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk!" Bakugou's anger has reached its peak now. The ash-blonde was about to smack Boboiboy on the face when the elemental user caught his hand, shocking Bakugou and Midoriya.

"Violence doesn't solve anything!" Boboiboy gave Bakugou a serious look as his watch glowed in a golden light.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Quake!"

.

.

.

This wasn't Quake's first appearance in the hero world, it was his second to be exact. However, this was his official meeting with his friends.

He wondered, how would they react?

Upon using his 2nd tier earth element, Boboiboy's orange outfit has now turned black with shimmering yellow earthquake patterns. Warm brown eyes have been replaced with golden ones. 

Oh! And don't forget his iconic quake fists of course!

"Elemental bastard / Boboiboy is using his earth element second form!" Bakugou and Midoriya mumbled.

They already witnessed his lightning, wind, fire, and water evolved form and now the earth element.

That means, two more... The leaf and the light element.

The others in the monitor room gasped in amazement when Quake was revealed!

"Woah! His earth evolved form looks awesome!" Kirishima and Kaminari commented.

"Finally, you revealed your quake form, huh?" Tokoyami said, remembering the unintentional words Blaze said during their fight.

"Quake, huh? I wonder what kind of abilities he can do with that form?" Todoroki wondered.

"Whatever it is, I bet his quake form is a strong one much like the other elements." Iida replied.

"The exam is already starting! We can't argue anymore! We need to focus to win this battle!" Quake turned to his teammates.

"Now, I know you want to prove that you're much better Bakugou, but do that later please." The golden-eyed boy politely said to Bakugou, smiling.

"Or else... I'll be breaking this wrist of yours." Plus, with a light threat added, still smiling by the way.