Chapter 27 - TWO HEROES (PART 1)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 27

"Everyone!" Amato shouted, slamming the door as if he won a big prize or something.

"Pack your things because we're going on a trip people!" Amato showed the tickets in his hand.

"Are we going to Hawaii?!" The Trio Trouble Maker jumped in excitement.

"No."

"Paris?" Solar guessed.

"No."

"Bali?" Ice and Thunderstorm tried.

"No."

"Oh! How about South Island, New Zealand?" Motobot and Ochobot asked.

"Still no-"

"Then, where are we going dad?" Quake said in defeat.

Amato gave them a sly smile, ready to announce the great news!

"We're going to I-Island! The Hollywood of Science!"

.

.

.

"Woah! We're here!" Midoriya and the Trio Trouble Maker gasped as they viewed the floating island up in the sky on TAPOPS'S private jet.

"It looks so small from up here!" The power spheres gasped.

A few days before, both Amato and Ramenman received an invitation to the I-Expo, a world-class exposition showcasing the results of research and development on I-Island. Since they could bring companions along with them, they decided to bring along Boboiboy and the power spheres.

An educational vacation during summer break? How fun is that?!

Since they're taking the TAPOPS's private jet with them, the Armored Hero and the Slurping Hero decided to invite All Might since the Number 1 Hero also received an invitation to the I-Expo.

The more the merrier right? And who knew that All Might chose to invite Midoriya as his companion?

Midoriya hesitated at first since the invitation usually meant for family or friends. However, All Might managed to convince the green-head by saying that their bond with One for All was thicker than blood.

The One for All quirk to be exact.

Convinced by the particular and special reason, Midoriya finally agreed, and here they are on the same jet with Boboiboy and the others.

"It says here that I-Island is an artificial moving island inhabited by over ten thousand scientists conducting research on Quirks! How amazing is that?" Quake said, reading the brochure about I-Island and the I-Expo that Ramenman gave them.

"Every company in the world involved with the Pro Hero business invested money to create a technological paradise for the research and development of Quirks and support items. Woah! Even the island's security system is on par with that of Tartarus Prison! How awesome is that!" Midoriya continued.

"Not just that scientists, heroes, and people from all around the world gather on I-Island to showcase the advancement of Quirk technology. This event is sponsored by big companies that send invites for highly regarded Pro Heroes. Civilians and students can also receive invitations through Pros too!" Solar replied proudly since he already memorized all there is to know about the I-Expo and I-Island.