The beginning

Everyone who's ever lived dies. Every single person that has walked the earth dies at some point. Like it or not. I wasn't ready to die. I was barely twenty two. I have been talking care of my siblings my whole life.

Now, I have to leave my siblings, just because of my fucking mother. A bullet to the heart, from your own mother. Kinda fucked up right.

I just hope my kids will be okay. I just hope they get away from my shitty mother.

As I take my last breath, I wonder what will happen. Haven. Hell. Nothing. Who knows.

~~~~~

I find myself in a white room. Suddenly a guy comes in. "Who the hell are you?" I ask him

"Someone is giving you another chance. Some of your things from this world, is going to the one we're sending you off to." The guy said

I looked at him as if he was crazy "What? What do you mean next -" I get cut off by him putting his fingers on my forehead.

Then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~

I hear an alarm clock causing me to groan I open my eyes and find myself in a bedroom. I get out of bed as  I turn off the alarm.

I walk out of the room and see a messy hallway. I try to find a bathroom. I go to the very end and see a bunk bed, and three boys in the room.

I see a bathroom next to the bedroom. I enter and close the door then locking it.

I walk up to the mirror. I gasp, this isn't my face, this isn't my body.

The hallway? The bunk bed? Boys? FUCK! Don't tell me I'm in shameless. I'm Fiona Gallagher. Shit.

I wash my face, then looked in the mirror again.

If I'm in shameless, I'm going to try my damnest to make sure the kids, know they're loved and safe. Let's just hope I don't fuck up.

After washing my face and using the restroom. I leave the bathroom and enter the room I was in.

I look around te closest and drawers and see my old clothes from my old life.

'At least that guy ain't fucking useless.' as I thought that, I suddenly got a painful headache causing me to fall to the floor.

I remember. I remember all of it. I'm so sorry original Fiona.

Fiona's life flashed in my mind every moment, every detail, it was like watching a movie under 3 minutes

I see fiona taking car of lip, then Ian and along then Debbie and-

Fiona getting pregnant?! Fiona having Carl. Just at 13.

Fiona, having never telling lip, Ian or Carl about being carl's mom

Only frank and Monica knew. Oh god.

The memories of fiona being there for carl's first steps, carl's first words 'Fiona'. Carl's first day at school.

Every memory Fiona has had I am witnessing

Oh god Fiona. I'll do better, not for us but for our siblings and for our son.

I slowly got up, School. The kids have school and I have work. Shit.

I got put on a nice outfit.