I did it all

It has been two weeks since the whole frank 'staying sober.' thing. I got my business master's, I also got a new job, it was a mechanic at this place called Joe's.

A week ago. I had 'Aunt Ginger' Sign the house papers, so she can give me the house to me was accepted yesterday! 

Kevin and I have been on three dates, I think he's sone going to ask me to be his girlfriend. And no we haven't had sex. We wanna take it slow. 

Ethel told Kevin, Veronica, and me about her son. We are working things out so that her son can stay. We are even fixing up a room. 

I also got adoption papers, So I can adopt my siblings. Once I get Monica and Frank to sign them, the kids will be mine. 

Once the kids are mine I will have Carl and Ian share a room. Ethel and her son will share a room and Debbie can get her own room. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, Kevin and I are out on our fourth date. This little dinner is called 'Pop's.'

We are drinking some coffee and eating fries, we are just having a good time until Kevin asks "Fiona, I know we have only been on four dates, It might be too soon to ask this, but I'm going to ask anyway, Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile at him as I say "Yes, Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I then gave him a passionate kiss. 

It was getting too heated, so we went to a motel next to the Dinner, the motel was nice and clean, which was a plus. 

(THIRD POV)

"Love me, please. Tonight, tomorrow, every day. Just--love me tonight." Fiona whispered against Kevin's lips as they panted for air.

He leaned down, kissing her again as he grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her back to a sitting position on the counter. Fiona threaded her fingers through Kevin's hair, one of Kevin's hands was on her thigh, the other rested on her waist. Finally, she bit his bottom lip in an attempt to get him to do anything. In response, he gave a noise that sounded between a groan and a growl, moving to her neck to leave bite marks. He licked the shell of her ear and bit the lobe as he moved down to the length of her neck, sucking hard. She moaned softly, whimpering when he used he grazed his teeth over her neck.

She started grinding her hips against his in an attempt to get some friction. He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him to aid in her plight for friction. After he felt satisfied with the bruises he'd left on her neck he went back to her lips, sucking on her bottom lip briefly before licking it in a silent asking of permission to use it. She gracefully licked his tongue, granting his own tongue admission to her mouth. Their tongues wrestled messily, Fiona playing with Kevin's hair and occasionally pulling softly to hear him moan. She was starting to feel frustrated with just grinding, so she moved the hand that was on the side of Kevin's face to gracefully feel all the way down his body before she started palming him through his slacks. He gave a harsh groan this time, pulling apart from her mouth briefly.

"You're so beautiful, so sexy." His voice was deep with pleasure and she moaned at the sound alone. Her heart swelled, she hadn't been praised like that sexually...ever. Kevin took one of his hands off of her hips to thread into her hair, pulling gently to hear her moan. He swore to himself that he could hear that every minute of every day and never get tired of it. While Kevin knew he was going to fuck her, his intentions were pure-- he wanted to make love to her. Fiona, however, was getting frustrated with his politeness. She started to unbutton his slacks and he broke off their kiss again. "Hold on, I want to take care of you." He whispered, flush against her lips.

"I appreciate that, but I want you inside of me." She whispered, her hand that had been unbuttoning his pants was now tangled in his shirt. Kevin felt his heart drop to his cock when she said this, groaning at her lack of restraint. Fiona started unbuttoning his shirt as he separated her thighs and pulled her completely to the edge of the counter.