Summertime

It is now summertime. Us Gallaghers are doing many things. 

Lip and Kevin are going to start their Icecream business soon. 

Debbie wanted to earn money by herself, so she is babysitting, but only three kids. Not a lot like in the show. 

Ian, Lip, and Mandy are also underground fight managers. 

Carl has been hanging out with Little Hank more, He's also hanging around this girl named Caroline. I think he might have a crush on her. 

Ethen and Jona have been a big help lately, She also started a garden in the backyard. In the winter I dug around the backyard for the real aunt gingers bones. I found them within a week of digging, I then burned them which they went to ashes, I then threw them in the lake.

Ethel isn't the same girl she was. She is more confident, brave, and a badass. I think Lip has a crush on her, but his nose is way too up in The sluts ass, Woops I mean Karen. 

Liam has been walking, which honestly made me cry. He has also been getting along with Jona, they are basically best friends. 

Kevin has been working really hard lately. He and Veronica got a fake divorce Which ended okay, the same rules apply as we made, still apply now. The Child services Let Kevin keep Ethel and Jona, they do have to visit the house once in a while, but they said they'll call us first. 

I have been working at this fancy hotel as a manager which pays a lot. 25 dollars per hour. I only work 8 hours a day which will wound up to be 200 bucks. I work 5 days a week, which will wound up to be one thousand a week. If you wonder why I get so much money, it is because it's a fancy Hotell, Where when celebrities visit Chicago, they stay at this specific hotel. 

I also have been working at the ER as a Medical assistant, I make 18 dollars an hour, I also work 5 days a week, and five hours a day. The ER agreed with my arrangement since I got my business master's in 3 months and my MA degree in 6 months, I go offered many jobs in the hospitals, which I consider a good thing but I picked the ER closest to me. In total money I work in the ER per week is 450 dollars. I will also be going to college again in the fall, I'm going for a cosmetology license.  

I work from 6 in the morning to two at noon, That is the hotel. I then work from two-thirty to seven-thirty at the hospital. I then get the weekend off unless one of my jobs needs me. 

Today was Friday. Check day. Kevin had the car, he dropped me off at work, I then took the Subway to my other job.

 When I finished both my jobs Kevin picked me up. He told me that Frank made a bet and he failed miserable, which made me laugh and worry  Kevin assured me that everything will be alright and not to worry. 

Kevin and I picked up pizza on the way home, He just dropped me off then went back to work, but not without a make-out session, with the last 10 minutes... I'm not ashamed because he is the best kisser I have ever had in my both lives. 

When Kevin got home, Let's say, we both didn't fall asleep until two in the morning. 

~~~~~~~~

It was eight in the morning, It was also my day off. I woke up to Kevin smothering me in kisses which caused me to giggle 

"Good Morning, Beautiful." Kevin greeted me 

I smile at him as I say "Good Morning Handsome." I then kissed him 

Once we let go Kevin and I got ready for the day.

(Fiona's outfit)