oh boy

It's been a couple weeks since Kevin and veronica got engaged. In the past two weeks a lot has happened.

Number one, I applied for food stamps, which was accepted. I get five hundred a month.

Number two, I asked Lip and Ian a question, which was 'Attic or basement.' they chose Attic.

Number three, I took my GED test, I'm supposed to get the results this week.

Number four, I asked Tony to look up Kevin's wife address. I only got her phone number. I meet with her today.

Number five, I have two new jobs, one is working in a fancy restaurant on the Northside. I get 20$ per hour plus I get to keep my tips. The second job is working in a hotel in a fancy hotel on the Northside as well. I get 16$ per hour.

I was getting ready to meet with Kevin's wife. I have a set of devoice papers for both of them to sign. So the first person that is going to sign is the wife.

(Bag is fake designer

(Bag is fake designer.)

After getting ready, I went to meet her at the park.

~~~~~~~~~

It took thirty minutes to get to the park, but once I got their I see her sitting at a picnic table. I walk up to her.

"Sheryl?" I asked
She looked at me and asks "Fiona, right?"

"Yeah, it's Fiona." I confirmed as I sit across her

"You said you wanted to meet with me about something involving Kevin." She says

"I did." I said with a smile as I take papers out of my purse, with a pen.

"Sign this please." I asked her as I slid the things to her

"What's this?" She asks as she looks over the papers

"Divorce papers." I stated

"He wants a divorce?!" She yelled

"Yes. You guys haven't been together for 6 years. It's time to get over it. Plus all you did was abuse him. Sign the papers. Now. Please." I said with so much venom in the tone.

"Or what? Whatcha gonna do you low life bitch." She asks.

I grab her hair and smash he head on the table twice. "That was just a very small example. Would you like the beating to continue or are you going to sign the papers?" I asked her

She quickly signed the papers "you crazy bitch." She snapped at me

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I tell her.

I get the paper and put it in my purse then head to the bar.

~~~~~~~~

I walk in and see Kevin behind the counter. I walk up to him and sit on a chair.