killer Carl

It's been two weeks since Kevin's and Veronica's wedding.

They are trying persuade me to break up with Steve, but I already fell in love with him.

It's been a week since I got my GED diploma. Nobody knows. I also applied for college online classes.

It's also been a week since I started cleaning out the attic and fixing it up. Hopefully it well be done in a couple of days.

Last week Carl had to turn in his project for science fair, and he blow-up a action figure only using a battery, wires tinfoil and bleach. It was kinda awesome.

It was a Friday morning, I woke up and got ready.

The kids were up and getting ready as well

The kids were up and getting ready as well. I already made hot cereal. All they have to do is serve themselves.

I was now waking up my boyfriend. I laid next to him.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered softly

He didn't wake up I smirk then said "I'm naked."

He instantly wakes up then groans "liar."

I laugh a bit "get up and get ready." I tell him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek then leave downstairs.

I serve the kids their breakfast, I also cleaned up the kitchen a bit. I also make their lunches. Which was only chicken nuggets, fries and a ham sandwich.

Lip and Ian come down with My boyfriend.

We talk about lip taking SAT test, which Steve's reaction was very funny.

Everyone was leaving as I hand them their lunch. Carl was last. When he come up to me with a letter "Teacher told me to give this to you." He tells me

I grab it and open it as I ask him "wait what did you do?"
"Nothing." He replies

I scan read it "This is from last Friday. It's Wednesday, Carl." I scolded as I walk after Carl, him grabbing the bat.

"What did he do?" Steve asks
"Nothing." I muttered

"Hey, bat stays here." I tell Carl as I take it away from him

"Have a good day bubba." I called after him as I look at the letter

"I gotta get to work. I'll see you later, babe." Steve tells me

"Okay. See you later." I tell him and give him a kiss. I had the house to myself

I look through the letter sitting on the couch. Suddenly the door opens "Who forgot what?" I asked

"Frank forgot to pay." I hear an unknown voice say causing me to stand-up and have a good hold of the bat.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I tell both of as I look at them