problems

It's been five days since the whole thing with Carl and his school. Five days since everyone knows me being Carl's mom.

Tonight, I have the house to myself. Carl and Debbie are on a school field trip. It's they stay with the school for two days and one night. They're going to stay a night in a museum.

Lip is on a date with Karen, and Ian is working a late shift, well that's what he told me.

So here I was all ready for a date night, I had planned with Steve. I was just waiting for him to pick me up.

After a couple minutes, he arrived. We went to the restaurant where our first date was at.

Today was very special. This is our five month anniversary. I want this to do perfect. He's everything to me. I got him something very important.

After eating we went to for a drive. Singing, laughing, joking. This was perfect.

I see a hotel "let's get a hotel room." I tell him as I kiss his neck

"You sure?" Steve asks
"Positive." I confirmed

After a few minutes, we got a room with a Great view. Once Steve and I enter the room, I kiss him passionately. He returns the passionate kiss.

My hands are on his chest, I start to unbutton his shirt, not breaking the kiss once. Steve let's go of the kiss and starts kissing my neck. As I help him take his shirt off.

My hands move to his belt and start unbuckling it. I kiss Steve again as I kick off my heels.

We let go of the kiss. Steve zips my dress causing it to fall on the floor leaving me in only my underwear.
Steve takes his pants off leaving him in is underwear.

We walk to the bed, I slowly lay in my back as Steve hovers over me kissing me.  I pull him closer again, by the back of the neck and kiss him more passionately still. 

I feel him lower his weight down over me, his crotch rubbing against mine through two thin layers of fabric, I feel as he begins to get hard. Steve grunts, groping my chest, and then moving his hand further down my body towards my hip, then his fingers hook into the lace of my panties and he starts to tug.

Sitting back on his heels between my legs, Steve grips the other side of my panties, pulling them down easier and then throwing them carelessly behind him.

"So beautiful" Steve softly said, dropping his head to the inside of my thigh, placing lazy kisses there, and trailing them up to my centre. I whimper the closer he gets, and my hands fist the bed sheets beneath me tightly in anticipation. Steve's mouth finally closes around my clit. He sucks softly, before letting it go and licking in long purposeful strips from my opening to my clit. I instantly start moaning, throwing your head back and arching your back.

"Fuck, Steve, please, please I need you so bad," I start to beg. I can't wait any longer. I will admit I am so desperate.

Steve kisses his way up my body and then his lips are on mine hot and heavy, and I can taste the slight tang of my own arousal on his tongue. I eagerly reach between me and push my hand into his boxers, wrapping it around his hardening length, and Steve's fingers start nudging at my entrance, pushing one inside and curling it, making me whimper into his mouth. He pulls back slightly and adds a second, and me mewl louder this time, making him pull them out just a little.

"Fuck, Steve, I need more," you beg. He's fully hard now, and I rub my thumb over the ridge of his head, quickly learning he likes that when he moans against my cheek, so I do it again. I can feel a third finger press against my opening.