missing kid

It's been a week since the whole Aunt Ginger thing. A week and a half since my Name changed legally. And it's been four days since I opened the bank account.

With some money I got from Aunt Ginger, I got a new water heater since ours looked like it was going to brake. Thank God one was for 250$ and it was free shipping.

It was morning. I woke up early to get ready for the day, now it was time to get the kids ready for the day.

Debbie was outside playing, but I needed to get her, so she can eat breakfast

Debbie was outside playing, but I needed to get her, so she can eat breakfast. I go outside to get her.

"Debbie, come in and eat breakfast, okay?" I asked her As I get outside the house

"You're up next in the shower." I tell her

"I wanna play for a while. Ask Carl if he'll get in the stroller." She tells me

"After you eat breakfast and shower, come on Debs." I called out.

I walk inside her following me, I serve her a bowl of hot cereal.

"Does anyone want to make cookies with me? How about pie?" Debbie asked

Lip and Ian are doing homework, Carl is eating. Debbie is trying to distract herself.

"No Debbie, come sit and eat please." I tell her as I put her plate on the table.

Ian and lip left talking about trying to see what they can get from dead people's houses, Debbie keeps trying to distract herself.

I go up to Carl, and smell him "Shower after Debbie, Carl." I tell him

I then pick up Liam to change him "and you mister have to learn how to change your own diaper." I joked

~~~~~~

A couple later, Liam was in the living room taking a nap. Carl and Debbie went to the park. I was downstairs cleaning.

I washed two loads of laundry, put away food, washed the dishes, sweeped and mopped.

I also cleaned up the living room, such as putting things way where they go, and cleaning the table and vacuumed.

Now I was in the kitchen sitting at the table looking through some random papers that I found in the kitchen and living room. I was throwing away papers that weren't important.

Suddenly the kitchen backdoor opens I turn to see who it is, and it's my lovely boyfriend, Steve.

"Look at you, letting yourself into people's houses." I commented with a smirk

"Grande iced white mocha." Steve says sitting next to me with a coffee in his hand.

"With sweet cream foam and Caramel Drizzle?" I asked with a questionable look

"Absolutely." Steve confirms causing me to smile while taking it from him

"Hi baby." I greeted with a quick kiss.