021

Once the 4 demon slayers had returned home late at night, (y/n) ran up to her nephew's room immediately.

"(y/n)?!" Tanjiro yelled out, watching the girl drop her dirty haori to the floor, her sword as well and her socks, running to the bedroom, bloody bandages overflowing and dripping to the floor.

"Yohei?" She whispered as the lights were all turned which only meant everyone had gotten to bed. (y/n) reached to open the door when the door opened on it's own.

Her eyes glistened in hope, believing Yohei had heard her.

Instead she met the dull ocean blue eyed bo that was much taller than her.

'He didn't get assigned to a mission?' The (h/c) haired girl pondered.

Noticing her bloody state, dirty smudged all over her with bruises on her neck and wrists, her panting made it obvious she had checked on the child before her own health. Her hair was tossed around in the air and her blouse was barely buttoned up properly as her cleavage was visible and her chest was slightly scratched. Her sleeves were smudged on her but none came from her wounds or her wrists, which only meant they came from someone else. Her (e/c) eyes were bloodshot from crying.

These features only brought the lewd images of her fake undercover job as a prostitute near the other men who were severely older than her, brushing her hair, pulling themselves close to her body, staring down to her chest. Filthy people with no livings, leaching off young girls, all lined out the window to be sold off for a night or even as wives. She only stayed a few days and who knows what those men have done to her bodies.

knows who has seen her body under those thin kimonos. Strangers who don't even know her 'child' have seen the body she covered every minute whether at work or in recovery.

She panted, holding her bleeding rib. "You don't have work?" The younger girl at 16 years old seemed shocked that the 19 year old boy appeared in the room.
"No." He responded coldly, even though he desired to strict a longer conversation with her.

"How's Yohei? Is he in here? Is everyone asleep?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes. I sent him to bed early. I thought you'd return tomorrow." Giyuu hid his surprise but excitement when she arrived before his eyes.

"You. . . watched over Yohei for me?"

The older and taller man glanced down to her bleeding rib. She hid with a blood drenched hand that she stupidly believed she could hide from the older and much taller man.

"You're so irresponsible. First the kid, now yourself." He sighed.

Unknown to her, this wasn't the first time he had watched over the child. In fact, he knew his entire schedule by the back of his hand as if Yohei was his own child.

He held her shoulder and turned her to the corner and shoved her down the hall.

"The doctor hasn't left yet and Shinobu can help you. That woman barely sleeps." Giyuu instructed.

(Y/n) had never been aware the distant and cold heart man was watching over her brother and for so long as well when he had so many more important things to discuss with the hashiras.

She was so far into debt to the man. To Tanjiro and Giyuu.

As the two walked to Shinobu's office, Giyuu's mindset flooded with thoughts of the men on her body.

"Giyuu."

Was she still a virgin? She's 16 which made her the perfect age to marry.

"Giyuu."

Any man at over 19 attracted to her could take her hand and she couldn't say no as they would believe she was a prostitute and she would be forced to leave her brother behind and her job as a demon slayer ti be some sick man's wife.

"Giyuu?"

Would that be legal? She's a demon slayer which means he would find out and find out her job was not legalized by the government. He'd abuse her for possibly purposely killing herself and accuse her of killing men and sneaking out the house to fight.

"Giyuu!"

The girl yelled at the man and he had let go off her shoulder, looking down at the girl.

"Are you okay?" She asked the man, out of curiosity and concern.

"That's stupid of uou to ask when you're the one who had injuries and bleeding all over the floor.

"Well you're the one who walked us all the way out to the garden at this hour."

The dark haired man looked up and gazed around the training grounds he had let Yohei play around and wield a small stick to pretend it was a sword as practice.

The same garden he had watched (y/n) train with Inosuke and the other 2 males her age.

"Well since we're already here, I wanted to thank you for taking care of my brother." She grinned.

"Don't you mean your son?" Giyuu asked.

"No, he's my nephew but I think of him as a very small brother." She shook her head.

He sighed. "Not only are you irresponsible, you're so stupid. (y/n), he calls you mother." Giyuu admitted.

The shorter girl raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"You spoke to him before?" She seemed confused on why a man like him would speak to a 3 year old sassy child.

"He was looking for friends here but apparently couldn't since everyone is so busy." He fibbed around the lie to find out more of the girl.

"I also wanted to speak to you about something. And yes, it's about Yohei." Giyuu began to scold the girl.

"Yohei doesn't have any sense of education, can't count or do basic math and he can barely read. Shouldn't you be teaching the kid or giving him a tutor?" The boy argued with the first time mother.

"I never received my payment. I can't teach him, I have a job. I'll tutor him when I have the money for him. Or when I'm on breaks of recovery." She explained to the man.

"Then you get exhausted and sleep all day long or go train with Tanjiro and the others. You have to multitask with your training, your son and your survival in the job. Yohei is your responsibility now. You lost your childhood since the moment you were forced to marry and freedom ended when you ran away." Giyuu raised his voice to the young girl.

"If you can't handle having the kid, then you either give him away to defeat Muzan with Tanjiro to break the curse and hope nothing happens to him or, you quit your job." He took a deep breath, walking indoors again.

"I'm sorry I lead you the wrong direction. Shinobu's office is-"

"I'm not going to give him away. He's the only one in the family to know what's going on in this family and since he was forced on me, I need him to learn to survive on the way. You said I should multitask and I will. I just wanted to say is thank you for watching over Yohei while I was away. I'll make him work here when I'm away to not be a nuisance to you all anymore." (Y/n) frowned, following Giyuu to Shinobu's office.

The two remained silent, only Giyuu had thought of their age difference and his lewd and obsessive thoughts of her.

"Nothing happened on the mission, right?" The older man asked which the 16 year old girl remained silent.

"Well, I won't be asking anyone to brush my hair ever again or give me back massages for a long time." She scoffed.

Her smile disappeared when Giyuu glanced back at her.

"You didn't actually give yourself up, right?" The man asked.

"Hell no. They were really old."

She shivered at the thought of it which made the man sigh.