06

"You stupid idiot, Zenitsu!" She yelled at the top of her lungs after she realized the room revealed to another room. Yohei jumped up at her voice. "(Y/n), you'll attract demons." He whispered.

She grabbed him on her back and tied his haori sash around her waist to support him to hold on. "We're getting out of here." She growled. "And when we do, I'm beating him hard core!" She yelled, opening the door behind them and pressed forward. "Stupid stupid stupid!" She opened the next room.

"Stupid!" She was about to set so it the room when there was a large glob like demon. Her eyes widened to how disgusting it was. "It's so ugly. Just kill it from it's misery." Yohei frowned. "How dare you!?" She gurgled through her fat neck and lips. "Kill her before she touches me! I'm too cute to die!" Yohei sobbed. 'That's his concern?'

(Y/n) took a deep breath and held her grip on the sword. "Die!" She yelled as she charged at it and slashed at it easily. "Guess this one doesn't have a power." She seemed surprised. As the body turned into ashes and fell. She gasped as there was an animal running towards her. "Stay back! There's a demon around-" She gasped as a well built man wearing the demon slayer uniform pants and a pig head ran towards her. He pulled out two swords at her. (Y/n) grabbed her sword for defense when he tackled her down, letting go of her sword and Yohei fell off her.

(Y/n) growled as the man was holding her in a choke hold. She bit down on his hand as hard as she could, feeling her jaw almost unhinge at how tight she was attempting to close it.

He screamed of agony and punched the side of her head.

She gasped and held her head which made her near bun to keep out of her face fall apart. Her head was held in pain as her vision was slightly blurry. She looked over to see the man with an inflamed red bite mark on his hand. "The fuck are you? A demon or a hu-" The man wearing a boar's head stared at the person he tackled which he mistaken as another demon taking his kill.

There was a cut on her temple where he punched her with small drops of blood seeping out. Her eyes were holding pain and tears and anger. "You're a Demon slayer right?" She asked. He stayed quiet as he could smell wrath from the girl. "You're a gi-"
"Bitch!" (Y/n) yelled and punched the man back, causing his mask or if you call it that, off his head as he fell to his side. "I am (y/n) (l/n)! Remember that, pig face!" (Y/n) yelled at the man. "Let's go, Yohei. We have to find Zenitsu. And then, we'll beat him up too." She scoffed. "You're not a really nice demon slayer." Yohei whispered. "Hey, kid. Have you seen a blonde near by? He's with a small boy too." She asked the guy who got back on his feet. He groaned. "The crybaby? Saw him down the hall. He should be following down the hall too if the drum doesn't hit agai-" (y/n) was fixing her bun when the drum struck again the door the man came from was shut, meaning it possibly changed room. "Shit." She groaned, tying her hair again. "Let's go, Yohei." She helped him on her back and ran to the direction of the sound, hoping to find Tanjiro.

She opened a door and gasped to see a boy fall on her. "Can't you guys look where you're going?!" She yelled. She gasped as it was Shoichi and Zenitsu. "You..." She glared at the blonde. "He's so cool! He saved me from the demon earlier!" Zenitsu sobbed. Zenitsu looked over to (y/n) who held anger in her eyes. "Get up! We gotta find Tanjiro!" She yelled as she lifted him up.
Yohei stares at (y/n) in shock. "I'm really glad you're not getting married or you'd yell at your husband day after day." Yohei whispered.

(Y/n) looked around the place and noticed the drumming stopped. Which means the rooms won't change anymore. And so she opened the door before them. "Maybe if they drumming stopped, that returned the rooms back to normal." Zenitsu pondered.
Then there was tapping of a drum and they all fell through the room she was trying to open to begin with.
"You has to jinx it!" She yelled as she held Yohei from protection as Shoichi held onto her too and Zenitsu did too.

She gasped and covered Yohei as they landed somewhere bright. She opened her eyes and gasped. "Zenitsu, we're out! We're alive." She said. Then a frown appeared in her face. 'But where's Tanjiro? I knew I should have stuck with him. At least Yohei is safe.'
Then the guy from before, the boar head wearing guy appeared, running out the window and landing behind them. "Freedom!" He yelled until he turned his head to Tanjiro's box.
"Stand back!" He yelled as he ran towards it. (Y/n) eyes widened as the guy lifted his swords up and was ready to stab the box.
'Protect this. This is more important to me than my life.'
In a blink of an eye Zenitsu launched on the box and covered it. "No! You can touch this! This is Tanjiro's!" Zenitsu said.

There was a thump in (y/n)'s heart.
'He's a damn coward but he's so loyal. My heart... my soul... I already know he's a great friend.' She grinned but remembered she had to protect that box too. "Yohei, protect the kids." She instructed as she stanced in front of the guy wearing the boar head.

"What's your name?" She asked. "We've met before so this shouldn't come to a surprise on who I am." She reaches for her sword. "Who... are you?" He asked.

(Y/n) stood stiff. He... can't remember?

"I bit your hand dumbass! You attacked me!" She yelled which made the man alarmed by her loud voice. "Why are you so loud?! Whatever, get out the way or you're getting impales too!" He said as he held his swords high. "I don't care! This is Tanjiro's belongings. He said we must protect it and so we will! The hell are you doing here, pig!" She yelled at him.

Pig? Was he... does his head look like a pig?

"Pig? This isn't a pig! It's boar! Then again you're a girl and you can't tell since you probably never went hunting." He said. "Tell me your name right now!" She yelled at him, cracking her knuckles. Yohei gulped as he knew that murderous face on her when she's insulted. "I'm really glad she ran away." He nervously chuckled.

"I am Inosuke Hashibira! Now get out of my way!" He said, ready to attack and so was she. "You don't touch a lady!" Tanjiro appeared and tackled Inosuke.

"Tanjiro?!" She seemed surprised as a tiny boy holding the girl's hand as they ran outside to their brother. 'He found the kid which means he killed the demon. He's so strong to take it on himself. I'm jealous I was there to help.'

"So what! Get off me!" He yelled as he was ready to face off Tanjiro.

"What he's protecting is a demon!" Inosuke yelled.

(Y/n) stood still and turned to see a beat up Zenitsu. "I know he is. But if he's protecting it, there must be a reason." Zenitsu said. (Y/n) sat on her knees and reached in her satchel and pulled out a few napkins and cold packs for his swelling eye. "I should be beating you up but someone already did that for me." (Y/n) said as she tended his wounds.
She turned around and saw Inosuke throw a few punches to Tanjiro but Tanjirojept dodging. 'I completely forgot it's taboo for demon slayers to fight one another. And taboo to protect a demon.'

Inosuke was ready to punch Tanjiro when (y/n) ran towards him and ducked in time. 'Thanks grandma for tripping me yet again and again. But for now...'
She punched Inosuke in the ribs and twisted her fist. "That's what you get for choking me before!" She ya older him as he landed on the floor. "I-is he alright?" Tanjiro asked in shock. "Hopefully. Now, let's bury the bodies in a proper burial." She said as she mad her way inside to find the bodies. "Inosuke, you better help too." She said. "No." He said.

She turned her head to him. "I already achieved dominance, pig." She said. "I'm not a pig! And I'll show you dominance!" He maliciously cancelled as he ran inside to find the bodies. "That got him up." She said to Tanjiro.

She prayed besides Tanjiro and Zenitsu when Yohei appeared with a napkin from the kit and wiped the dry blood from her forehead. "Thanks, Yohei." She grinned.
A crow appeared before them, probably Tanjiro's. "Relax. Head down the mountain. Make your way down the mountain." The crow said.
(Y/n) waved good bye to the children as the three boys and her made their way to the directions the crow gave.

Then her eyes widened.

'I have been unknowingly fighting with and against guys around and I'm not a married woman. I'm surrounded my men. Oh god what would mama say about this?' Then she barely remembered. 'I just punched a guy's abs.'

She mentally screamed as she touched a guy and felt her face beam red. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Tanjiro asked. "Yeah, yeah I am." She muttered. "But you're red." Yohei noted. She wished she could scold him but he was right and she couldn't do anything about it.

Although, there was an awful pain on her rib and her chest as her back was almost collapsing inside her.