014

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and (y/n) returned to the Butterfly mansion. Yohei wasn't very attached for Rengoku unlike the other swordmans who swore they'd train under him. Now he was dead saving them all.
She felt as if she were to blame, not killing that beast fast enough.
Even if she was in pain, Rengoku went through hell to fight.
Her hatred to demons always seemed to attack whenever she appeared.
Stupid curse her father set onto them.

"You're going to his brother?" (Y/n) asked in shock. "Yeah. Rengoku told me if he ever died I should pay a visit to his family." Tanjiro explained. She sighed. "Okay." She frowned. "Stay safe out there. I'll tell you when your sword has arrived. Quit losing them!" She scolded him as she stood next to Tanjiro who adjusted his shoes. "Don't worry. Watch over Nezuko if you can." Tanjiro instructed her. The (h/c) haired girl nodded, watching him leave. "Well, I guess I can go find Yohei." she sighed. She turned on her heel and was face to face with a tall black haired boy.
She jumped up and realized it was Giyuu.

"Giyuu! I didn't hear you approaching. How are you?" She asked.

The boy's eyes were hallow. Soulless and staring down at her. "Giyuu?" She asked. "How many injuries do you have?" He asked.

'What kind of question is that?' "We'll, I got stabbed with some weird poison in it and I have a couple broken ribs and popped my shoulder blade out a bit." She recalled the ones she could remember. "Where were you stabbed?" He asked.
"Here." She unbuttoned her blouse a bit and revealed the gauze pad over on next to her belly button.

Giyuu look down at the girl's wrist. "Did you sprain it?" He asked. "Yeah. I held the sword wrong when I wanted to help Rengoku. I wanted to jumó in but I would get in the way. I couldn't even read their movements." (Y/n) frowned. "He was meant to die. As a pillar, it's our job to die and fight for people like you to keep living." Giyuu explained to calm the girl. "I could have helped in something." She sighed, buttoning up her shirt.

Giyuu gulped, remembering about the boy she kept around her. "Was your son harmed?" Giyuu asked. "Son? You mean Yohei?" She asked. "I guess that's his name." He muttered. "Oh, no that's my brother. He calls me mom but I'm just his sister." She explained.

Giyuu never felt more dits headed until now.
"Brother?" He asked. "Yeah. He's actually my nephew." She said. "Ah." He seemed to choke his cold expression.

Then he recalled her hugging Inosuke and Zenitsu and talking with Tanjiro, both of them as leaders their group. "How's Kamado to you?" He asked.
"Kamado? You mean Tanjiro? He's my friend." She explained.
He wouldn't bother mentioning Zenitsu as she seemed upset he's a coward but conforta him. "And the boar kid?" He asked, remembering every encounter she and a Inosuke had, both worrying over one another. "Hmm." She pondered.

Then she remembered her dream of her apparent future. "I guess you can say we're good friends." She gave a shy smile, the boy noticing her change of expression. "Do you worry about them too?" She asked. "I guess so. I'm more concerned about the demon sister of Tanjiro." Giyuu said. "Nezuko has been helping us defeat demons so you don't have to worry about her." She waved her hand. "(Y/n)!" Yohei yelled out. "Inosuke is being mean to Zenitsu and Tanjiro isn't here to help!" Yohei looked over at Giyuu and a memory in his head remembered him.
"Oh, the man who-"
"I'm sorry, Giyuu. I have the two. It was really nice talking to you. But the guys need me. Take care!" She said before leaving.

Giyuu looked down at Yohei who stared at him. "What?" Giyuu asked.

"You're the man who helped me sleep at night." Yohei recalled Giyuu and smiled. Giyuu's eyes widened as he expected the child to not remember. "Thank you for feeding me when (y/n) was gone." Yohei bowed to the man before leaving.

He was so young, too innocent to realize what Giyuu did seemed as a good deed, was actually a dark obsession.

Taking care of her little brother, believing since she left the child alone she had abandoned it as she wouldn't want a child. But once meeting her again, hearing of her worrying over all the boys around her and believe it was her son and brought it to dangerous lands made him upset to think she could trust those three to protect her and her 'son'. Then finally reached the conclusion it was her brother, although she gave hints of having a crush on Inosuke.

"Pig." Giyuu groaned.

"He's actually a boar." Shinobu appeared beside him.

"Hello! It's rare to see you here, Giyuu. Is it because of you-know-who?" She giggled. He stared at her before walking down the hall. "So you've liked her since she first began as a demon slayer? That's so cute." Shinobi chuckled. "Did you really think Yohei was her son? She's 15 going 16. She would have Yohei when she was 10. She's barely getting married." Shinobu laughed as Giyuu's assumptions.

He had forgotten her reason of being here in the first place. 'Who was she getting married to? Did she even know who it was? Must have been some demon slayer in the mountains when facing the spider demon.' He had the urge to check the files of the rest of the demon slayer to see if any were engaged or in a matchmaking industry.

"Stop biting Zenitsu!" (Y/n) hugged the blonde who was crying as Inosuke growled at him. "He stepped on my foot! It was a reflex!" Inosuke yelled. "You're weird." Yohei sighed. "Who are you calling weird?!" Inosuke yelled at the boy. "You, dummy head!" Yohei yelled back. "Inosuke! Yohei! Stop yelling at one another!" (Y/n) yelled at the two. "Help me! I've been bit!" Zenitsu screamed in her ear.

They all screamed chaotically but all soon came to a stop when they all heard a girl scream and cry.