7

"Maddie?"

I looked up from my phone from the couch I was laid out on in Madelyn's trailer.

"Oh sorry," it was the guy from the wardrobe trailer earlier, Drew.

"Sorry I think she's still filming," I said sitting up running my fingers across my ponytail.

"Oh, well I was just coming to tell her that the rest of us are going to get dinner after filming if she wanted to join?" Drew explained leaning on the frame of the trailer door.

"What I'm not invited?" I said with pure sass, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No, I, uh, you can of course come. I mean you are Mads roommate and all," he stuttered.

"I was teasing, it's okay," I laughed.

"Okay damn I was actually scared for a second," he sighed, "Well how about you give me your info and I can text you the details and you can relay them to Maddie?"

"Are you just tryna get my number?"

"Drew what the hell are you doing in my trailer?" Maddie asked pushing past him into the trailer.

"I was coming to update you on diner but I found little miss sass instead"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Just text me you fool," Maddie teased him as she took out her earrings standing in front of her vanity.

"Okay I will see you lovely ladies later," he said with a salute and turning to exit the trailer.

mags.lockwood has posted

liked by madisonbaileybabe and 148 others

MAGS.LOCKWOOD my face when maddie makes me go out

comments:

MADELYNCLINE you act like you don't like going out

COLLAGEFRIEND so cute!

MADISONBAILEYBABE sush and join us in the living room

I laughed reading Madison's comment from my room.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" I yelled grabbing my bag and entering the living room where Madison and Madelyn were in the kitchen pouring shots.

"Oh hell no," I said point and shaking my finger at the shot glass Maddie placed in front of me.

"Bottoms up bitch!" Maddie shouted picking up her shot glass and downing it. Madison followed and so did I. I gaged after the shot and reached for Maddie's soda, taking a drink to help the taste go away.

"I thought we were just going to dinner why are we taking shots?" I asked still disgusted.

"We," Madison said gesturing between her and Maddie, "Want to go dancing after, you in?"

"Sure, but don't y'all have to film tomorrow?"

"Yes but we have afternoon slash night shoots tomorrow," Maddie shrugged. I laughed at her.

We met the rest of the cast at a little local taco shop right on the beach. The others had gotten a table in the back, the girls and I walked up to the table where Chase, Rudy, JD, Elaine, Austin and Drew sat. I slid into the booth side of the table next to Austin, Madison and Madelyn took their seat across from me.

Dinner was chill and full of all of us joking around and eating. I was starting to feel close to the cast and felt welcomed by them since I obviously was kind of an outsider being the one of the non-actors of the group, besides Elaine.

"Dancing?" Madelyn asked looking at everyone at the table. We were all a few drinks in and it was only 10:30 at night.

"The nights still young!" Rudy cheered rising his glass in the air and downing the rest. Madison and I laughed at him.

"Autobots, roll out!" Austin called from beside me pointing at the door as we all started getting up laughing the whole time.

"Mags, those pants make your ass look so good!" Madison said from behind me before she slapped my ass.

"Madison!" I squealed turning around to see her. She stuck her tongue out at me. "Hop on baby!" I said leaning over for her to jump on my back as we walked down the street to the club.

"This isn't going to end well," Chase laughed as he walked side by side with Madelyn behind us.

It was this night that I knew I would be friends with these people for while and that these bond I was building were special.