64

Once I felt on planet earth again, I stood up with the help of Chase and Drew.

"Sorry guys," I sighed running a hand through my hair, the other still holding the, now empty, cup of water, my arm loosely around my waist.

"Don't apologize," Chase smiled.

"Maggie?" Madelyn asked standing between the two boys, "Has it been getting bad again?"

I shook my head, "I swear, Maddie, you know I would talk to you"

"Maggie, seriously, is it being home?" she asked. I shrugged.

"He texted me," I sighed, "Can we go home?" I asked quietly looking over at Drew, "Actually no stay, have fun, I just, I just need to go home," I blurted, before he could respond I turned away and started walking.

"I'll go with you," Drew said jogging to catch up to me, wrapping his arm around me and rubbing my arm.

"Maggie," Madelyn sighed as Drew and I slowly walked away.

"Can we please talk tomorrow?" I asked looking over my shoulder at her. She closed her eyes and slowly nodded, chewing on her lip. I knew she was just worried about me.

"Now go have fun," I yelled, "Love you both!"

"Love you," Chase yelled back. I knew Maddie didn't answer because she was too busy starting to worry about me.

mags.lockwood has posted

tagged: madelyncline

MAGS.LOCKWOOD honey we're home!

comments:

MADELYNCLINE love you

HICHASESTOKES my girls
DREWSTARKEY our* girls
MADISONBAILEYBABE you're both wrong, they're mine
MADELYNCLINE she's not wrong

USER they're matching! bestie goals

The next day Madelyn, Madison and I went shopping, Maddie and I still hadn't talked
about last nights events.

"Can we have a girls night tonight?" I asked as I looked through a rack of clothes.

"Of course! Should I text Elaine and Lilah?" Madelyn asked from beside me.

"Could it just be the three of us?" I asked still looking at the clothes. Madelyn and Madison both stoped at looked at me.