25

Filming was a dream, and I couldn't believe it was over. Madelyn and I had decided to stay in Charleston until we got our next gig but most of the other cast was heading back to California or to their own home towns.

mags.lockwood has posted

liked by rudeth and 379 others

MAGS.LOCKWOOD time to party

comments:

HICHASESTOKES if you don't get your butt downstairs

MADISONBAILEYBABE my gf
MAGS.LOCKWOOD my wife

DREWSTARKEY my pretty girl
USER anyone else see this?

I walked out of the elevator, my small white heels clicking on the tile, wearing a white dress that had citrus all over it. Madelyn right next to me in a black slip dress with short black heels on just like mine.

There was a whistle from Drew, who stood with the other boys, who were all in nice dress shirts and dress pants.

"Lookin good girls!" Rudy called out.

"Thank you, thank you," I said bowing.

"That's my girl," Chase hollered as he went to hug Maddie.

"You look gorgeous," Drew said as he interlocked out hands as we walked out of the building following the rest of the group.

"Says you, handsome," I smiled looking up at him while we waited on the sidewalk for the ubers to pull up to take us to the restaurant.

In the car I in the back squished between Drew and Austin, JD and Rudy in front of us. Everyone else was in another car.

Drew had his hand on my thigh while JD blasted music through the uber driver's aux cord.

"You know I'm really happy the show brought us together," Drew smiled looking over at me. I turned looking up at him with a smile.

"Dude me too," Austin joked from behind me.

"Oh Austin what I would do with out you," I said dramatically, laughing and turning to him.

"I know I'm just so amazing," he continued. I laughed at him and turned back to Drew, softly pulling his face to mine, giving him a kiss, his hand squeezing my thigh.

"Hey! Stop, not when I can't escape!" Austin said covering his face.

"What you don't like this?" I asked before I licked Drew cheek.