71

mags.lockwood has posted

tagged: conorlockwood

liked by madelyncline and 2,191 others

MAGS.LOCKWOOD love you bby bro

comments:

MADELYNCLINE my favorite lockwood!
MAGS.LOCKWOOD rude

CONORLOCKWOOD love you sissy

MADISONBAILEYBABE adorable!

My phone buzzed on the table next to me, again, I picked it up. Another text from Drew, this was like a 100th in the past two days.

from starkey to maggie

starkey
maggie please call me

starkey
i want to explain the situation please

starkey
i swear nothing happened
it was all her

starkey
i miss you

They were all the same, I didn't have the energy to respond. And after two days off I had to go back to set and start working again. I'm so glad I was close with my boss and that she was willing to listen to me rant and give me time off.

"Hi honey," my mom smiled coming into the living room where I sat on the couch, just watching the sunrise since I barely slept the past few days.

"Hi," I smiled as she walked past the couch.

"Coffee?"

"Sure, thank you"

"How are you today?" she asked pouring both of us a cup.

"Meh, it's just a lot going on right now"

My first night back I spent three hours crying and talking to my mom and brother about life, leaving out the part about how I wasn't talking to my boyfriend right now. I had just told them I needed a reset and family time. And I hadn't been home in so long so it felt nice to be with them again.

"I'm going to make Maddie's favorite tonight if you want to invite her over for dinner," she suggested handing me the mug she just filled with coffee and creamer.

"I'll suggest it to her but I bet they're going out"

I didn't even want to see Maddie right now, I didn't want to see any of them but I had to, they were my coworkers and I had a job to do.

After sitting and talking to my mom for a bit I finally got up and went to get ready for the day. I was so grateful that today was a late call time.

I had taken my brothers car, since he was home on break and didn't need it for the day. I put the car in park, pulling down the visor and sliding open the mirror.

"In," I breathed in, "Out," I breathed out.

"You've got this," I said looking myself in the eyes. I closed the visor and took another deep breath, grabbed my purse from the passenger seat and exited the car.

"Maggie!" a female voice said behind me. I looked over my shoulder, Madison, I can talk to her.

"Bails!" I smiled turning around.

"Where were you all weekend?" she asked as we started towards set.

"Oh just visiting the fam," I smiled.

"That's nice, you going to come over tonight? We're going to watch all the High School Musicals, as requested by Chase," she laughed. I laughed a little too, only he would request that.

"I'm not sure, I think my mom needs me to do some stuff at the house," I lied.

"No problem, we'll miss you," she smiled as we came to a stop at her trailer.

"I'll see you later," I waved goodbye heading towards the wardrobe trailer.